Chapter 19

Cheree POV

Brooklyn, I um, I....when we go to the cabin.. I um, I want you... I want you to make love to me." Oh my god. I can't believe I just said that. I couldn't move. I felt Brooklyn freeze and could hear her heart beat start to pace quickly. We just laid there, me still with my head on her chest. She won't say anything.

After about three minutes of no response, I decided to just get up. Apparently I upset her. I started to wiggle my way out from her embrace, but she tightened her hold on me. "Where are you going?" she whispered, "I, I figured I upset you so I was just gonna go" I said shyly. She wrapped her other arm around me so she was no holding me, "No, I don't want you to go. You just caught me off guard, that's all, babe"." She kissed the top of my head, making me relax in her embrace. "And, if that's what you want, then when the moment is right" she took a deep breath, "Then, I would love to make love to you" she exhaled. She rubbed circles with her nails, lightly on my back, causing goosebumps to form under her touch, followed by a quiet moan to escape my lips. "If you think that feels good, just wait till I taste you." she whispered seductively, moving her nails to my lower back, just above my ass. Oh god. This caused another moan to escape my mouth. I felt her chest vibrate and a chuckle escape her lips. Asshole.

The rest of the night consisted of me cuddled comfortably in Brooklyn's arms, Brooklyn massaging my scalp with her fingers or rubbing my back. I ended up falling asleep in her embrace.

The next morning I woke up to light snoring in my ear. I woke up on my side with Brooklyn spooning me and her arm wrapped lightly around my waist. Her head cuddled into the back of my neck. I sighed in content, snuggling my back even closer into her front. "Mmmm... don't do that" she whispered huskily into my ear. Confused, "Do what?" I whispered back. "Wiggle around like that, your butt is rubbing against hoo-haw" I giggled and placed my arm on top of hers. "I love you, shrimp" I smiled, "I love you too, Goliath". She chuckled and tightened her embrace around me. I still can't believe Brooklyn is my girlfriend.

Brooklyn POV

When Cheree went home I couldn't help but pout. Ever since we've been official, we haven't left each others side. I just can't get enough of her. When she said she wanted me to make love to her, it left me speechless. I couldn't believe it. I've got to make it special though and take it slow. I've never been with a virgin before, but, I've always imagined Cheree beneath me, me slowly making sweet and passionate love to her. Hearing her whimper and scream my name. God. Just thinking about it makes me wet.

The last week of school before Christmas vacation went by fairly quickly. All I could think about is how to make my first time with Cheree special. I think I have a pretty good idea.

"Yo, B!" I heard Angel calling me from down the hall. She ran up to me with a worried look on your face, "Look, watch your back and Cheree's, I've heard some rumblings in the locker room that London and Cassidy have it out for the both of you. Seems Cassidy is pretty damn jealous that you got the girl." I took in what she was saying, "Nothing will get in between Cheree and I. We've never even had an argument yet. It's almost perfect. No, I take that back, our relationship is perfect. She's perfect." I knew a goofy smile was plastered on my face. I heard Angel chuckle at me, "Dude, you've got it so bad." I chuckled along with her. "I know, but I don't give a damn" I looked at my phone and noticed the time, "Shit, Cheree should be getting out of her club by now. Thanks for the heads up, bro" I ran off to my car and greeted my girl by giving her a soft peck on her lips. Then I heard someone make a gagging noise behind me. I looked over and saw Cassidy and London giving us a dirty look. I felt Cheree tense up beside me. I got the strong need to protect her so I stepped in front of her protectively. "What the hell do you want?" I spat out at the two of them.