10. Finally Found You

"Skyla wait!" Eret yelled as she turned and ran. Skull Crusher roared and ran after her. "Track her down before she gets away!" Skull Crusher roared and ran after her but then he stopped at a dead end with something in front of it.

Standing before them was the Whispering Death. She looked mad and looked ready to shed some blood. Eret strode forward to the dragon without any fear in his eyes. She hissed and he held his hand out to her. She snarled but he didn't move. Then she looked at his hand and sniffed it carefully before pressing her snout against it. He smiled and then she moved to the side to allow him to see Skyla.

She was curled into a ball and was quivering like crazy. Eret gently touched her shoulder and and immediately smacked him in the legs hard with her staff. He fell over and Skullcrusher helped him up.

"What in Hella's name are you doing here?" Skyla asked angrily as her dragon helped her to her feet. Eret had to admit when she was mad she still looked cute. Then his eyes fell to her left arm.

"What happened to your-"

"You know very well what happened." She snapped.

"Wait, you mean when Toothless blasted off your tusk, when you turned back into a human your arm was gone?"

"Unfortunately yes. Do you have any idea on how hard it is to try to get up with one hand?"

"Umm no...sorry." Eret said looking down at his boots. Then he noticed that Skyla had no shoes on her feet. He quickly took his off and held them out to her.

"Why are you handling me your boots?" Skyla asked, looking at them warily.

"You don't have any on so I figured you would probably be a bit cold." Eret replied.

Skyla gave an exasperating groan and took the boots from him. Then she drew her arm back and clonked him on the head with them. "I don't want anything of yours." She said and tossed them at his feet.

"That still doesn't mean that you got to hit me on the head with them!" Eret snapped, rubbing his head where the boots hit him. "And aren't you cold?"

"The cold doesn't even bother me anymore Eret. In fact it never did. Now I see why."

"Oh yeah I see. Oh and speaking if ice-spitting dragons, now that I found you I was hoping that you could come back to Berk with me."