19. Runaway

At those words, Skyla turned around and blew into her hand to see if Eret was telling the truth. To her horror a small puff of ice came out and landed in her hand, covering it in frost.

"No, no what's happening to me?" She whispered as backed away from Eret in alarm and covered her mouth with her hands. 'No not now. Please not now!' She pleaded silently and began to walk away from Eret quickly.

"Skyla is something wrong?" She heard Eret ask and felt his hand touch her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled jerking away from him and started to walk to the doors with her hand still covering her mouth.

"Skyla what's wrong tell me!" Eret asked as he followed her.

"Nothing, just leave me alone." She replied as the air on her hand got colder.

Soon everyone around her was asking her numerous questions and surrounding her as she tried getting to the door. The pressure was enough to make Skyla feel like she was being trapped, just like she was inside her Bewilderbeast body.

"I said ENOUGH!" She yelled whirling around and removing her hand from her mouth. Ice sprayed everywhere landing in front of Skyla and cause large ice spikes to come forth. The Vikings gasped and jumped away to avoid being impale by the ice.

"Skyla?" Skyla turned to see Valka, Hiccup and the others staring at her in horror. Eret stood with them looking afraid as well. And with that, she shoved open the doors of the Great Hall and ran out.

"Skyla wait!" she heard Astrid yell.

Skyla covered her hand over her mouth and ran as fast as she could from the crowd and her friends and family. She rushed past all the huts towards the ocean and didn't stop till she was on the port. She heard shouts from above and looked up to see her friends on their dragons.

"Skyla stop! Whatever is happening to you we can help you get it fixed!" Hiccup called as the dragons began to fly down.

"No Hiccup, just stay away! I've ruined enough of your life already I don't want you to get hurt anymore because of me!" Skyla yelled still keeping her mouth covered.

"Skyla just tell us what we can do?" Fishlegs said trying to sound reasonable. "I'm sure we can help you! Heck we were able to save Astrid from the Scourge of Odin!"

"It's no sickness Fishlegs, what's happening to her cannot be cured." Eret answered. "But we can try to help her with it right guys?"

"Yeah!" The whole gang cheered.

"No just stay away please!" Skyla pleaded. The last thing she wanted to so was hurt someone. She had already done enough damage to them, especially to Hiccup and her mother by killing Stoick and the Bewilderbeast.

"Skyla whatever you're about to do, do not do it!" Eret said seeing that she had started to edge herself closer to the edge of the docks.

"Too late." Snotlout announced as Skyla turned around, took a running leap off the edge of the dock and dove into the icy ocean.

"No!" Hiccup and Eret shouted in unison.

As Skyla fell deeper into the water she felt herself starting to become bigger. She started to propel herself away from Berk and as she did she could feel the rest of her body change. Her arms became tusks, her hair back scales, her tail sprouted and soon she was back in her Bewilderbeast form.

I'm so sorry you guys, I just can't explain any of this to you. You'll all hate me for what I had done to  your tribe, especially you Hiccup. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me someday. Skyla thought as she swam farther and farther from Berk.

She knew that she had to find out why she was like this. Who were her parents? Did they know about her abilities? How did Drago know about this? She'll have to find him and make him talk. And she will make him talk.

Hey guys SkrillQueen here! So sorry for not updating this in a long time I've been working on my other stories like Breaking Free, The Gang is on Google Plus!, Heart of a Wolf And Soul of a Dragon, and my latest one Outcasted.

But fear not I am and I will be updating this story as well. This week I'll be trying to update this story a but more.

Thank you for all being patient!