48. Next time

"Oh," Tiziano exclaimed, looking at Claudio with his heart jumping out of his throat.

"Now stay still. Don't move." Claudio finished unwrapping the condom on Tiziano's cock. Then he pulled his right leg forward.

He wants to ride me!

Hold back, Tiziano, don't come right away!

Getting up, Claudio bumped his head against the slats of the upper bed again. This time he didn't complain, he just touched the back of his neck. Tiziano took him by the hips, trying to help him. Claudio bent forward, stood still for a moment, as if unsure what to do next.

"You're too tall," said Tiziano.

"Shh! Quiet."

"Are you comf..."

"Shut up!"

Claudio brought his second leg up front and sat on Tiziano.

Tiziano had to close his eyes and take a breath: even that simple external contact with his bum was making him go nuts.

"I'm sorry you'll feel less with this thing on..."

He's worrying for me!

"No, that's better. I would have come in two seconds» Tiziano replied.

Claudio nodded, deadly serious. "That's the spirit." Then, his back still bent, he lifted his bottom and stretched a hand under himself. He tried to place Tiziano's erection in the right angle, but while he did it he bumped on the bed for the third time.

"This fucking bed!" Claudio cursed. Then he looked at Tiziano. "You're not getting distracted, are you?"

Tiziano shook his head, but the wait was making him explode. "Come on, move!"

Claudio nodded. He got up again and hit his head for the fourth time.

It was one too many. Tiziano lost it. "This isn't working."

He was quick. And decisive.

Holding Claudio by the hips, he lifted him up, pushed him on the bed, prone, and laid on him. Claudio let out a weak moan of protest, but Tiziano didn't care.

God I want him, fuck, how I want him. I want him!

He spat on his index and middle fingers and stuck them inside Claudio again. He moaned. But Tiziano worked him for just a few seconds, he couldn't hold back any longer. Guiding his dick with the other hand, he pushed his pelvis against Claudio's ass and, through the condom, he felt his tip entering.

Claudio let out a hoarse groan, held his breath, and then took quick, labored breaths.

Oh fuck. I'm in.

I can't resist. I can't do it slowly.

But he did resist. He stood still for a couple of seconds, half in.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Claudio replied. Then he propped himself up on one knee to lift his hips, and doing so allowed Tiziano to penetrate another half an inch.

Tiziano stood still for another instant. With a hand he held the condom, with the other he grabbed Claudio's hip and got completely in.

"Argh!" Claudio roared.

Tiziano stood there for several seconds. Took some breaths. From outside, two thunders were heard in succession.

Claudio turned his head towards Tiziano: "Since you're here, you might as well move, huh?" Panting, he gave a small shake to his bum, which reverberated through all of Tiziano's nerve endings.