Act VI: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

External: Essex Street, Salem

The song, 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' by Cyndi Lauper starts to play.

Becca and Izzy were riding their bikes across the sidewalk. There, the scene shows Cobweb sitting in Izzy's front basket once again. Both of the girls playfully groove along, both smiling through the music. The girls then went to the driveway and parked their bikes there. Meanwhile, the scene shows a large, yellow house with brown stairs, arches, windows, doors, and roofs. Becca and Izzy both get off their bikes. Izzy then held onto Cobweb as her and Becca walked to the front porch. Becca then knocks on the front door as the girls wait.

???

Excuse me for one moment.

A voice can be heard from the front door as it opens, revealing to be an older woman with a push-button telephone as she lays it down to her shoulder. It's Suzanne that Allison mentioned. She has dark, curly hair in a ponytail. She's also wearing a long sleeved shirt with a collar and black pants underneath. She smiles.

SUZANNE

Why hello!

IZZY

Hi mom.

BECCA

Hey Mrs. Monroe.

SUZANNE

Why, you're just in time, eh! The pumpkin pie just got done baking!

Suzanne opens the door as Becca and Izzy walk inside of the house. The song starts to fade. There, the girls went to the hallway and then upstairs to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Suzanne can be heard from downstairs.

SUZANNE

Well, I need to get going. I have to get prepared for the trick-or-treaters. Uh-huh, alright... I hope you have a great Halloween! Bye-bye!

Izzy then puts Cobweb down as the black cat wanders around. He meows in response. Suzanne then walks upstairs to where Izzy and Becca's at.

SUZANNE

I'm terribly sorry. I've been busy getting candy ready for the trick-or-treaters.

IZZY

It's alright, mom.

Izzy sat down at the chair as Becca stood there. Suzanne took notice.

SUZANNE

Why Becca! No need to tire yourself, eh! Sit down!

Suzanne smiles as she then grabs a slice of homemade pumpkin pie with whipped cream topped on each slice. Becca smiles in response as she then sits down.