#7 :: The real jealousy

[SEUNGCHEOL'S POV]

"How are you feeling?" I said leaning back in my car looking at her.

She turned to me and nodding smiling. I reached my hand out over her and she grabbed it. I smiled and held it.

"You sure? You can tell me" She looked down at me holding her hand and used her other hand to play with my fingers.

Gosh, she's so adorable.

"Just abit surprised they were able to say bad things about me while I was there" She said still fidgeting with my hand.

"Didn't expect them to stoop that low huh?" She nodded

"They were rude to you too, are you okay?" I chuckled how cute she was that she also cared about me even though they were talking shit about her the whole time.

"I don't care how people talk to me. I only fire people If they fuck up office work or if they fuck with you. They're testing me" She chuckled hearing me curse. I smiled and squeezed her hand "take a nice rest and I'll see you at work. Don't forget.."

"I start at 11am tomorrow not 9am" She said taking the words right out my mouth. I smiled and nodded.

She let go of my hand and opened the car door leaving. I leaned my head down watching her. She's so pretty.

She leaned down and bowed her head at me and I just smiled and waved at her. After this night She's still so formal with me. What do i have to do to make her comfortable with me?

I sighed and sat up straight starting my car before driving home

-

[JENNIE'S POV]

Next Morning I went to the fridge and looked at all the groceries Mr Choi brought me from 2 days ago and decided to make something big for the department.

There's more than enough to make lunch for department so I'll proceed. Aha this is gonna be fun. I have about 4 hours before I leave.

-

After I was done I asked wonwoo to come get me so I can use his car to put all the food in.

"Wah, all of this?" I turned to wonwoo as he helped me put everything in his car. I turned to him and smiled

"Mhm, everyone was there for me through out the whole situation. Even Jack and He's Kyle's bestfriend. I appreciate everyone alot" wonwoo smiled and nodded.

"Let's go then nie" He opened the door for me and I chuckled before getting in thanking him. He smiled and shut the door before going to the drivers side.