#11 :: Cherish you

[SEUNGCHEOL'S POV]

"Babe" She turned around to me and I gave her a quick peck while buttoning up my shirt. She blushed and turned away trying to tie my tie around her neck so she can put it on me.

"Hey gorgeous" I turned around and saw han walking in. He turned to me and frowned "why are you getting dressed In here weirdo?"

I turned to jennie and saw her hiding her red face as I buttoned the last one. She turned to me and placed the tie over my head tightening it.

As she was doing so, I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. She them dusted my shirt smiling. "Thank you babe" I leaned in giving her a kiss then smiled

"Uhh did something go down in here or something?" We both turned to han and he just pointed to the couch. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my girlfriend

"So?" I said fixing her messy hair, tucking it behind her ears. Hans eyes widened as he stepped away from the couch going towards the chair infront of my desk.

"In the fricking office, unbelievable" He shook his head tapping his fingers on the table. I turned to jennie and she also turned to me.

I smiled and kissed her "if you came earlier, you would've had a show" jennie turned to me and gently hit my arm burning her face in my chest. I chuckled and hugged her "don't be shy, it's han"

"Yeah don't be shy baby~" He said in a mocking tone. I grabbed a pen from my table and threw it at him. He laughed and pick up the pen off of the floor.

"Why are you even here?" I said walking towards my chair with jennie, sitting her in my lap hugging her waist, placing my chin on her shoulder.

"I came to tell you that shua is coming back from La and he'll be here soon" I nodded. I miss shua, he went to La with his girlfriend and its been so long since I saw him.

"Babe, let's go pick up shua" I turned to her and she just smiled and nodded.

-

[JENNIE'S POV]

After jeonghan left to get a head start to the airport I was sitting on the couch patiently waiting for him to be done working because I was completely finished.

"Let's go baby" He said standing up putting his hand our infront of me. I looked at him and grabbed his hand. He held it and pulled me up from the couch.

"Normally han doesn't visit much so the risk of him walking in on us is rare but now that shua's back. We have to be careful" he turned to me and smiled.

"Or just don't" I said looking ahead of me.

"Ha...no. not letting them stop us~" He said opening the door. We both walked out of his office. I saw wonwoo and smiled to him. He waved at me as he was talking to jihoon.