Part 14

OMFG I hate Wattpad my God I have had tech issues with it for 2 weekkkkssss 🤬😤

TW: SA Mention but Doesn't Happen

I'm not sure of this one but idk I'm dropping this here and saying the hell with it. If anyone wants to discuss anything I beg yall to go to my tumblr it's fun there and you can send me anon asks or what have you to analyze what the fuck is wrong with us/Billy and Stu fr

Tumblr @msookyspooky

You got shoved into a dark corridor in the hallway as Billy had a firm grasp on you and Stu acted as a look out; actively shielding you both.

It all happened so fast. You didn't even get to chance to explain yourself!…One minute, you're waking up to Stu sneaking into your room. Your vision was so blurry you fell back to sleep thinking you were dreaming. The next, you were woken up again to Jill charging in and trying to choke you. Then the fight and Dewey and your body jumping in front of Billy as a last resort and the pain and…And…It was the most awful 10 to 15 minutes of your life and it happened in a blink of an eye.

You tried to weakly shove Billy off with a pained groan as you clutched your bleeding stomach. You were in pain, not thinking quickly and felt sick. “You shouldn't have dragged me out like that!” You weakly protested with a strained voice.

Billy shhed you to not get caught as a cop ran to where you all just came from; urgently speaking into his radio for backup.

He then glared at you. “...And get shot? Or better yet, all of us arrested?”

No, it would've been just you two.” You grumbled weakly.

You sure? Dewey didn't seem too understanding.” He asked, raising a brow. The silence of his words hung in the air. “...You made your choice, we made ours with what options we had. Now shut up.”

You went to protest but it died in your throat as the uneasy guilt ridden feeling of how Dewey looked at you plagued your mind.

You couldn't dwell as Stu motioned and Billy grabbed you to keep going.

You still felt like you would get caught. You almost wanted to just run to that hospital room again and let yourself be caught just to clear your name but you knew that was pointless. Jill had them convinced and there was no going back now.

You all followed the wall in the shadows as Stu and Billy guided you. Expertly avoiding cameras in the halls like it was their job. Knowing when to move and what halls to avoid while evading cops and hospital staff…All before Stu grabbed a woman who went to scream and he threatened her with the gun at her chin.

Stu-” You gasped out in shock. Scared you were gonna see her brains splattered on the wall any second as Billy nudged you to be silent.

Stu smirked as his large hand covered the night nurses mouth. “Hey cutie, we're gonna need your keys.”

The terrified woman didn't hesitate to shakily give him her keys as he snatched them up. “Thanks, hotstuff.” Stu remarked with a grin before smacking her ass and shoving her away roughly.

The poor woman cried silently as she got shoved into the wall. Covering her mouth, slinking against the wall to the floor. She was just threatened with a gun to her face, her car stolen and technically sexually harassed in one go. You felt awful but it didn't last as Billy shoved you to move the best you could.

You were in their world now. You saw tid bits with how they talked or when hunting other Ghostface's but this was how they survived all these years. You almost regretted even saving them at this point. Almost.