11. The party of unwanted

The next day, Saransh received some records and scheduled a meeting abroad. He left for four days, and when he returned, his mom greeted him with a warm smile. "Good morning, darling. How was your trip?"

Saransh replied, "Fine, mom. Everything went alright."

His mom beamed with pride. "Good. Have breakfast, dear. I have something to tell you."

Saransh sat at the table, curious. "Yes, mom?"

"We're having a business party tonight. All the partners and dealers are invited."

Saransh raised an eyebrow. "What's the occasion?"

His mom waved her hand dismissively. "We're businessmen, dear. We have to give parties for the well-being of our business."

Saransh left for the office, but Sana called him repeatedly, trying to get his attention. Finally, frustrated, Saransh picked up the phone. "What happened? Why are you calling me again and again?"

Sana's voice was stern. "You're always busy, Saransh. You need to give me time."

Saransh sighed. "Sana, understand. I'm really busy now."

But Sana wouldn't let up. "You have to listen to me. We're getting married, Saransh."

Saransh cut the call and blocked Sana's number. "Kya aafat hai ye!" (What a nuisance!)

He entered his office, still fuming, and called Ikshit. "Hey, bro. What's up?"

"Tu bata teri married life kesi chal rhi hai"Saransh asked.

Ikshit replied "ek dam jhakas"

Saransh Said " accha , yar ek baat sun

Ikshit replied "Haan bol"

Saransh said "Are yr ye sana ko kon samjhae ki mujhse isse shadi nhi krni hai"

"Kon ka kya matlb hai tu samjha fir"  ikshit laughs

Saransh rolled his eyes " Are mazaak mat kr yr vo Mujhe pareshan krti hai baar baar call krke and you know that I am not interested in her"

Ikshit said "to me kya karu"

Saransh said "me kya karu ka kya mtlb hai vese toh bhut idea sujhte hai tujhe ab kya hua"  

Ikshit said "I have an idea"

Saransh's eyes lit up " what it is"

Ikshit's voice was sly. "Get a girlfriend. Just pretend, of course. Sana will break off the engagement, and you're free."

Saransh said "hmm, but you know that it's impossible"

Ikshit said "Are yr kisi ko bhi keh de tere liye to koi bhi man jayega"

Saransh thought for a moment "oky i will think about it"

Ikshit said "ok bro bye"

Saransh said "bye"

Ikshit cuts the call while saransh is drowned in the thoughts of ikshit's idea.

Hmm, he is right, if I bring any girl in front of her then she will definitely take this marriage matter away from me... Hmm.Hmm then whom should I convince... She must be trust worthy otherwise I will be defamed... I can't trust anybody in this matter as it's the matter of my reputation in the public... 

He thinks and comes up with a person in his mind. He bites his lower lip and opens his phone. He dials the number of shanaya nervously. 

Saransh Pov