Chapter 1

Trailer

In the heart of a bustling city stood the formidable Azalea mansion, home to the powerful and enigmatic Azalea family. Among them was Auburn Azalea, a striking young woman whose demeanor exuded an air of danger and unpredictability.

Auburn was unlike anyone else in her family, her uniqueness bordering on the edge of peril. She found solace in the gleam of knives. Her icy demeanor and lack of emotion were like a shield, protecting her from the vulnerabilities of the world.

Everything changed when Ezra Price, a mysterious transfer student, arrived at her high school. With his captivating presence and magnetic aura, he stirred something dormant within Auburn's hardened heart. Little did she know, Ezra harbored his own dangerous secrets, deeply rooted in the underworld of the mafia.

Their paths collided, and an inexplicable obsession ignited between them, each drawn to the other like moths to a flame. Despite their dangerous backgrounds, neither could resist the pull they felt towards one another.

As their relationship blossomed, they uncovered the depths of each other's darkness, realizing that they shared a connection that transcended their dangerous worlds. Yet, unaware of each other's true identities or their feelings, they danced on the edge of danger, willing to do whatever it took to keep the other by their side, even if it meant facing the wrath of their own powerful families.

In a world where danger lurked around every corner, Auburn and Ezra found solace in each other's arms, bound by an obsession that knew no bounds. But as their love deepened, they would soon discover that the greatest danger of all was the truth lurking in the shadows, waiting to shatter their fragile world.