Chp 11 Alligator festival

1 week later

ABHILASH POV 

" How in the world are you so good in shooting ?" I asked curiously 

"  Why do ask ?" Dharmika cross.

" Do you expect me to believe that you simply shot trained snipers single handedly without a proper sniping gun ? I don't buy it "

" Well why would I say that to you ?" 

" Then the only logical explanation i could think of is that you work for illegal cause , you know , mafia " 
One thing I know about her is that she hates when someone misunderstands her

" You seem so interested. Then listen
My parents died in an accident. That is what people think but the truth is that it was ,in fact, a  planned murder. My dad already had some hints that his rivals in the business field are plotting against  him. He was concerned about Gautam and my safety so he gave us training in shooting. He wanted us to be fine shooters. But unfortunately they died in a planned accident in front of my eyes . Gautam wanted us to fulfill dad's dream and we soon became pretty good at this game " 

 I could use someone like her in my underworld network 

" I would rather die than to work for you " She said 

" I spoke too loud huh ?" I asked embarrassed as hell

" Nah I read your mind" She said as she got out of the car 

Did she actually read my mind or was that a joke ?

***

" Sinha bring me E'VIRED's file " I roared at him. 
There is no way I am keeping calm after what they had done

Sinha anxiously handed the file to me.

E' V I R E D

In the late 19th century, Luigi Diferelli founded DIFER in Milan, Italy. Although it appeared to be a textile company, DIFER was actually a front for the family's organized crime activities, including smuggling and money laundering.

In the 1950s, facing increasing pressure from European authorities, the Diferellis sought a safer base. They formed an alliance with the powerful Thakur family in Rajasthan, India. In 1960, the Thakurs relocated DIFER to Jaipur. This move allowed them to evade law enforcement and expand their criminal operations.

By the 1990s, the last Thakur leader, realizing he had no heir, decided to hand over control of DIFER to a mysterious figure known only as "GOD." Little is known about "GOD," but his strategic brilliance and ruthless efficiency quickly took  DIFER to new heights.

Under "GOD's" leadership, DIFER was rebranded it as E'VIRED , modernized and expanded into crime syndicate. As the members say that the name "E'VIRED," with the apostrophe, symbolizes "Evolved Vired," indicating a new era of power and influence, and suggesting a deeper, more sophisticated criminal network.

Today, E'VIRED is a global crime syndicate with influence across various industries. The leadership of "GOD" remains hidden, adding to E'VIRED formidable and enigmatic reputation. The company's headquarters in Jaipur stands as a symbol of its blend of Italian and Indian criminal roots, continuing the legacy of the Diferellis, the Thakurs, and the mysterious "GOD."

 " GOD gender was never revealed as far as I know Sinha, then why do we call him a guy ?" I asked

" Sir you are right but the only person alive after seeing god is Samarth Wankdhe , GOD's right hand. Samarth always called GOD with male pronouns , he, his and him, So it was understood that GOD is a man sir " 

" Does he actually live in India ?" I whispered to myself. 

There are many people who operate their groups from outside. And on top of that such a brilliant mind would definitely be aware of threats. 

He might be my nemesis but I have to acknowledge him

" Sir there is high chance that he might not live in our country " Sinha supported.

" We are attacking them"

" SIR "

" Yes. We would do it slow. First it shall look like any normal revenge of our past clashes but slowly we shall kill their members one after the other. Lastly we shall use the weapon we are building in their warehouse to eliminate them"

" But sir... "

" Sinha they came toward my family. Anything but them. Tell the boys to be ready and announce it among our members" 

" Y...yes sir "

***

Ring ring ring

MOM

" Yes mom " I said as I packed my brief case with the important documents I would need to review

" Are you starting home ?" 

" Yes"

" Great then pick up your wife when you come "

" What!! Why ? She has a car and a license "

" With out her in your passenger seat, you are not allowed inside mister. It is the matter of safety  "

" Why do yo hate me so much !! Can you consider helping your dear son not getting awkward around your daughter in law ?" 

" NO " she said without a second thought and hung up 

I picked up my case and threw it in the back seat. Hopefully this shall not go too bad

I drove my car to the DERIVE building

***

I knocked on Gautam's cabin door as the receptionist has informed me that both of them were there inside. To my surprise , so was Likitha

" Hi Likitha " I said smiling appealingly

" Hi Abhilash . Dharmika. " Likitha called her. I glaced at her and found both the siblings engrossed in their work. She glanced at me and whispered something to Gautam and he whispered back

" Look in front of you. There is an alligator festival heading here " She said. She might have not expected herself to be so loud as she squinted her eyes closed and shook her head.

" Come in " Likitha welcomed me with hospitality. I enter in and sit on the couch.

" They are almost done. " Liitha said as she sat diagonal to me

" You have any idea on whats an alligator festival ?" I asked

" If i knew that I would have shared it to you"

" What language do they speak "

" I don't know that either " 

" Why are here?" 

" After what happened a few days ago. Mom is concerned about our safety" I said it loud so that Dharmika could here it too 

After about 15 minutes of silence and sounds of crinkling paper, Dharmika finally stood up and packed her things. She left the room bidding byes to both of them. And I watched her walk in front of my to the car .