7. Can't Get Enough (NSFW)

Well I take whatever I want
And baby I want you
You give me something I need
Now tell me I got something for you
Come on come on come on and do it
Come on and do what you do

Regulus only felt the close proximity of his body against James' after he had pushed the younger Black into a coat cupboard. They were now feverishly kissing, the push and pull of attraction melting into the kiss, making Regulus' knees almost buckle with the intensity of it all. James pushed him into the cupboard wall, kissing down Regulus' neck as he lets out small groans of pleasure.

"James... please-" Regulus moans as he looks down to see James sucking purple bruises onto his collarbones, and Regulus just wants to get down on his knees and worship this man. He swears on whatever deity is up there, this fucking angel came down from heaven as an apology for the creation of Regulus. (Although James would probably insist that it's the other way round, which practically proves Regulus' point) and he pants and whines as James works his way down, slipping his hands into the Black's shirt and caressing the soft skin of his hips.

__

"Christ Reg... you look so fuckin' pretty," James eloquently says to the moaning mess above him as he sucks. Hard. His voice is hoarse and raspy, and his throat is raw from worshipping Regulus with his mouth. After he thinks his praise is sufficient enough to keep Regulus grounded, he instantly plunges back onto his cock, taking Regulus all the way in and holding his face there, while tears stream down his face and he goes a little lightheaded from the loss of oxygen. His nose is pressed against Regulus' pelvis, and he swears he's going to die soon if he doesn't come up for air, so he slides up until he's just suckling on the head of Regulus' cock, pumping the rest with his hands. When he looks up, it reminds him intensely of the Greek marble statues that surrounded his town when he was little. Regulus reminds no less of that than a God, with his porcelain skin wrapped around his bones like someone spent hours carving him in their own hands, working on every little detail like someone would come close enough admire it, and James is very glad he did.

The soft sounds of pure pleasure coming out of the younger Black's mouth has James himself seeing stars. He swears it is the only thing he'll ever want to hear for the rest of his life, because his star sounds gorgeous like this. Regulus moans again. "Please... fuck- James stop- ah- coming!" Regulus spills into James' mouth, whimpering quietly with his head thrown back in euphoria. And suddenly James' face is no longer on Regulus, but rather looking up at him with a drunken grin. He kisses him slowly, relishing in whatever forbidden friends-with-benefits thing they had going on until someone eventually has to take their coat out of this cupboard to go home and successfully ruin the moment. He gently tucks Regulus back into his boxers, and tangles his hands in his soft, raven hair, kissing him slow and hard, tongue moving with ease against the younger boy's mouth. Regulus looks at him, eyes full of lust and shimmer.

"Want me to return the favour?"

__

A/N: Wrote ...this a while back and since I have exams and nothing to post... I decided this was a way. First time writing a lemon, so tell me how I did I guess (im going to go bathe in holy water now im so sorry yall) also this isn't wolfstar so sorry guys!

REQUESTS ARE OPEN PEOPLE