Ye dil tum bin 📝🥀💔

Rishab was completely unaware that Kriti had agreed to marry Karthik. After Kriti left for her cabin, Advait entered Rishab's ward. He informed Rishab about new deals they had signed, but Rishab wasn't very attentive, knowing that Advait wouldn't do anything to harm or defame the Rathores.

After a while advait left for office and Rishabh layed down thinking about kriti...

Kriti was very hurt by rishabh's behaviour and why wont she be ?
Hamare pyar mei esi kon si kamii reh gyi thi rishab
Ki aap hume ese dard de rahe hai
Itne bure lgte hai hm aapko
Ki aap hume ese staa rhe hai
Kaise rhu aapke bina
Meri to zindagi tumse thi
Tum hste the to mai hasti thi
Tum udaas hote the to m udaas hoti thi
Kyu ese tod rhe ho mujhe
Nhi reh paungi ese

And she just sobbed in her cabin thinking about todays incident

RISHABH SINGH RATHORE 🖇️

Jab drd itna zyada ho
Ki shaa na jaye...
Jb pyaar itna zyada ho
Prr khaa naa jaye
Kaise ho dil e izhaar
Jb drd itna zyada ho
Or byaan kiya na jaye

I was just somehow trying to control myself after seeing my butterfly crying my guilt just increased , why god why you did this to us . Why you didnt let us have our forever . Why you broke us apart .

On the other hand  when advait told karthik about kriti's decision he was on cloud 9 . He knew that she still somewhere loves rishabh but he also knew that once kriti and him get married she would stay loyal to him .

When karthik told about his marriage decision to his family they were also very happy as karthik was 30 and unmarried they were eagerly waiting for him to bring their daughter in law home .
But after discussions they reached to the conclusion that they will have all the fuctions differently and karthik had bit orthodox family and will celebrate haldi together then marriage in mumbai .
Advait was ok with it as he knew kriti wont be happy in functions and all but karthik's family will definitely have expectations from their daughter in law .

In evening kriti didnt went to rishabs ward instead she sent another doctor to check his vitals .
She was sitting in her cabin when she received karthik's call , for a momment kriti felt her heart broke into million pieces but she somehow gathered her strength and attended the call .

Karthik - evening kriti , hope you are free ?
Kriti - hi dr. karthik  yes i am free
Karthik chuckled - i think you can stop calling me doctor karthik
Kriti - yeah i will ... karthik
Karthik smiled hearing her - kriti i have to ask you a favour
Kriti - ji kahiye na
Karthik - first you tell me , you are sure about this marriage arrangement na , there is no pressure right ?
Kriti - yes karthik there is no pressure , i myself agreed for this .
Karthik smiled - unmm kriti ... i told my family about it

Kriti knew about everything as advait had already informed her about it .

Karthik - they only know your name and what you do ... can you please talk to them .. like generally ?

Kriti sensed his nervousness - i understand karthik , you can vediocall me ....

Karthik sighed in relief hearing her and connected with her over vediocall , she was in simple frock ... sitting in her cabin .
But he didnt asked her much about it and introduced her to his family .
Being an orphan kriti knew the value of parents
She talked to them properly
They were also happy after talking with kriti knowing that their son has choosen a good and gentle woman for himself .
Karthik's cousin took her number too , also her mother in law  asked for it ....
Kriti talked with them for almost an hour then they bid bye to each other after karthik's insistance .

Rishab was waiting in his cabin to atleast see kriti for once but  when she didnt came . Rishab himself thought to go and check on her
But his chest and right leg was severely injured and he hadnt even stoood on his own from past 3 n half weeks , still he wanted to see her for once if she is ok or not . So he somehow stood up and started to go out . He wasnt able to walk but he was somehow managing . He head was also spinning as he had tried very hard to stay awake even after the sedative doctor had given him .
When he reached in front of lift to go to  kriti's floor he started to go inside but when the lift's door  closed he started to feel suffocation he tried a lot to stay conscious but his breath rate increased and he got unconscious.

There kriti suddenly felt a heartache she whispered - rishabh 
She ran towards his ward leaving the doors open when she  pressed for lift and it came up and opened
She was shocked to see unconscious rishabh inside .
She screamed - RISHAABBBBBBHH

hearing her ward boys and other workers came too . They somehow took rishab to his ward again .
But .... 

Peep in for next update lovies 🖇️♥️