Vivah sampann hua

The next day, Kriti's wedding day, arrived, and she stepped out of Rishabh's hospital ward, her heart heavy with the weight of their goodbye.
She made her way to her cabin's bathroom, where the mirror reflected a face etched with tear stains. For a moment, she felt pity for herself,  but past events  quickly took over. She washed her face, and made herself for the day ahead.

As she drove to the Malhotra mansion, thoughts of Rishabh and her upcoming marriage to Karthik ran in her mind like a thunderstorm. The world outside seemed to ugly and painful, and she felt like she was walking towards a fate she couldn't run from.

Upon arriving at the mansion, she was greeted by the bright atmosphere of wedding preparations.
The beautiful mandap in the garden

the caterers, and decorators all seemed to make fun of  her with their joy and excitement

the caterers, and decorators all seemed to make fun of  her with their joy and excitement. She felt like an outsider, trapped in a nightmare she couldn't wake up from.

As she entered the house, the Malhotras and their guests welcomed her with warm smiles and congratulations. Archit and Sam, her friends, tried to engage her in the excitement of the day, but Kriti's responses were mostly quiet, her eyes held sorrow.

The wedding muhurat, just hours away, seemed like a deadend. Kriti felt like she was walking towards edge of a building, with no escape from the height waiting for her to jump.

her mind raced with thoughts of Rishabh, their moments, and the love they shared. The pain of leaving him behind threatened to consume her, and she struggled to hold back tears . The weight of her heartache making it hard for her to breathe, hard to think, and hard to face the future that lay ahead.

As the family gathered for breakfast, Kriti just had few bites and went to her room . Her eyes, once bright and full of life, now seemed dull and lifeless
The tension was revolving in everyones heart , as everyone worried about Rishabh's reaction to her marriage with Karthik, but no one dared to speak out their concerns , knowing that the mere mention of his name would only give her pain.

Advait, determined to make his sister's wedding day perfect, had hired the best makeup artists in the country.As they worked their magic, Kriti's gaze remained fixed on hers and Rishabh's photo frame placed in her room's dressing table , she was reliving the memories of the love she once had . The golden bridal lehenga, once a symbol of happiness and celebration, now felt like a cage binding her to a destiny  she didn't wanted.

As the makeup artists finished their work, Kriti gazed at her reflection on mirror , and for a moment, her eyes welled up with tears, she looked so fragile and beautiful but it wasn't for him it was for someone else. The contrast between her stunning appearance and the broken  heart was a ugly reminder of her future.

Just then advait came in and appreciated the beauty in front of her , then he made her sit and spoke
Kriti sometimes we dont get what we want because maybe god's plan is even bigger than the one we thought .i only want to say that give yourself a chance , and kriti we still have an hour left for marriage . I don't care about my reputation . I wont say that you had said yes , kriti baccha if you don't want to marry Karthik tell your brother i will right now call it off .
Kriti knew they had already done soooo much for her now she didn't wanted to be selfish to stake advait's reputation