Tabah krke hmdono ki pyari duniya🥀

Kriti had somehow managed to stabilize Rishabh's condition, and his breathing was now normal. After that, the other doctors and nurses left the room, but Kriti remained inside, gazing at Rishabh's unconscious form. She switched off the lights and knelt down beside him, overcome with emotion. Tears streamed down her face as she thought about how things could have taken a devastating turn.

 Tears streamed down her face as she thought about how things could have taken a devastating turn

She struggled to stifle her sobs, trying not to disturb Rishabh's fragile rest. Her body shook with restrained tears, her heart still racing from the ordeal. She bit her lip, determined to keep her emotions in check, her eyes fixed on Rishabh's peaceful face.

Ooh god please ... please rishabh dont you ever scare me like this ... please tumhe kho dene ki takat ni h mujme ... jaan nikl jayegi meri ..please baby..

Just then, Mayra burst into the room, and upon seeing Kriti's distress, she immediately hugged her.

'Vo thik ho jayega, Kriti' (He'll be okay, Kriti), Mayra consoled.

Kriti gazed up at her, tears streaming down her face, and sobbed even harder.

Mayra tried to calm her down, 'Kriti, bas bas, shant ho jao, tumhara Rishabh tumhare paas aayega (Kriti, calm down, your Rishabh will come back to you).

But Kriti's response was heartbreaking: 'Vo nahi aayenge, Mayra  (He won't come back, Mayra), she sobbed uncontrollably.

That night, Kriti's emotions overflowed, and she cried uncontrollably.
She had somehow managed to compose herself that morning when Rishabh revealed he couldn't share the truth with her, but the sight of him lying unconscious had shattered her .
The tears she had held back earlier burst . The weight of her emotions, the fear of losing him, and the uncertainty of his words all of her questions were making it difficult for her to live.

Meanwhile, Karthik's family was overjoyed that he had finally agreed to get married.
They had already begun the celebratory functions, which were a big deal in their village.
Although it was a developed village, they still followed many traditional customs and practices. The family was excited to observe all the pre-wedding rituals and ceremonies.

After composing herself, Kriti thanked Mayra for her support and asked her to head home.
Then, she approached Rishabh's bedside and gently held his hand, and slept .

At 5 am, she woke up to find Rishabh still unconscious. She tenderly touched his cheek and gave a painful smile to his unconscious figure, her eyes conveying a mix of sadness and hope.
Then, she headed to her cabin to freshen up .

That morning, Samuel arrived to take Rishabh home, but upon learning about the previous day's events and Rishabh's unconscious state, Kriti informed him that Rishabh needed to stay in the hospital for another two weeks

Samuel was worried about his elder brother, but he managed to compose himself and headed towards Rishabh's ward.

However, he found Rishabh still under sedation and unresponsive.
Samuel sat by his side for a while, concern on his face, before eventually heading to the office.

RATHORE EMPIRE

At the office, Advait informed Samuel about Kriti's decision to marry Karthik.
Initially, Samuel was taken aback and struggled to process the news.
Having seen Kriti by his brother's side for the past decade, he found it challenging to accept the idea of her being with someone else.
Sam wanted kriti to be happy but still he was feeling mix of emotions .
Sam asked his guards to get information on karthik too. He knew advait wont choose anyone wrong for kriti but he wanted to double check by himself too.

Sam - bhaiya Mr. Rathore ab tak france mei hai?
          (Mr.rathore is still in france)
Advait - hmm he is
Sam just nodded they they continued their work.

In the evening, Rishabh finally regained consciousness.
He realized he was in his hospital ward and pressed the button to call for a nurse.
When she arrived, Rishabh asked her how he had become unconscious, and the nurse explained the previous events, informing him that, as per Dr. Kriti's orders, he would need to stay in the hospital for two more weeks.

Rishabh sighed and nodded in understanding.
The nurse then asked if she could leave, and Rishabh gave his permission.

At the same time, Kriti sat in front of Lord Ganesha's idol in the Malhotra mansion, her mind preoccupied with thoughts of Rishabh.

The wedding was just 15 days away, and Advait was determined to leave no stone unturned in making his sister's grand wedding a success.
However, Kriti politely declined his elaborate plans, insisting on a close-knit ceremony.
Advait was initially resistant to this idea, but eventually relented after everyone convinced him to respect Kriti's wishes and prioritize her comfort.

As the family gathered before starting the wedding functions, they sought Lord Ganesha's blessings.

Yet, Kriti's mind continued to wander, her thoughts still lingering on Rishabh.

That day, Kriti had dinner with the Malhotras

despite Advait's wishes for her to stay home.
She was determined to see Rishabh alone, and after some persuasion, he finally understood and let her go, under the condition that she would stay comfortably at the hospital.

At 8:30 pm, Kriti arrived at the hospital, where Rishabh was eagerly waiting to catch a glimpse of her.

She first stopped by her cabin to drop off her belongings and freshen up before heading to Rishabh's ward.
As she entered, Rishabh's eyes were fixed on the ceiling, but when he finally saw her, his heart swelled with peace and satisfaction.

Despite her upset expression, he was content that she had at least shown him her face.

Kriti administered Rishabh's medication and injections, checked his latest reports and vitals, and soon he fell into a peaceful sleep.

She sat beside him, holding his hand, and eventually dozed off too.
This time, they didn't exchange any words.

But what will happen when Rishabh discovers Kriti's secret - that she's getting married? Will their unspoken connection be enough to overcome the obstacles ahead?