Bullies (Chapter 15)

Miko pov

I stumbled as I was pushed on to the ground. My back bag was on the floor and three ugly ass guys were in front of me. One of them being Vince and the other two his friends. I was pissed, I was going to the base to hang out with Starscream and I get pushed by these idiots. 

"Well well, if it isn't the dumb bitch" Vince said

My blood began to boil. I'm not dumb and I'm certainly not a bitch. I started to clench my hands.

"What do you want" I shouted

He laughter and turned to his friends. They were laughing as well. He turned to face me and smiled. 

"Just to have some fun~" 

My faced reveal horror as I knew what he wanted to do. I stood put but was pushed against a wall. Then Vince's two friends restrained me. I kept trying to resist but they were stronger than me.

"Hey" someone shouted

We all turned our head to see Starscream or Starla on the roof shouting at us. Vince made a weird face. Then to my absolute shock she jumped off the roof building into the trees. My face once again was with horror. She fell out of the trees and landed on the floor bleeding red emerging. Huh Mabye it was to help her not get caught as being a cybertronia. 

"Let her go!" She shouted while she was standing from where she fell, bleeding.

"Your crazy" one of Vince's friends said

"Damn right I am" she replied

Then she ran and punched him in the face. She turned and kicked the other one in the stomach making them both let go of me. I ran out of their hand and behind Starscream. She had a piss3 look on her face and punched Vince which made him fall on the floor with a blood nose and bruises on him. Damn she good at fighting. 

"Ugh" Vince complained 

"Let's get out of here" he said and left leaving blood on the floor. 

I was happy she berated their asses but she was bleeding too. I turned and saw jack and ralf. 

"Hey guys, what happened?" Ralf asked

"Miko please don't tell me you got into a fight" jack sighed

"She didn't, I did" Starscream replied with a smile on his face

"Your both trouble" jack sighted again then took a look at Starscream wounds

"Oh got to good bye guys" Ralf said as bumblebee was approaching.

He left us as soon as he said that. Bumble opened his door and Ralf went inside. Then he drove off, to the base or his house. Arcee also approached and Jack left as well. Well where bulkhead? As soon as I thought he appeared. I smiled and grabbed Starscream leading him into the car.

*Time skip*

"AGAIN!" ratchet shouted

He was checking Starscreams wounds and his arm fell off. I was freaked at this but I had to keep cool. Ratchet sighted and kept trying to put his arms back on. Optumis came by and talked to Starscream as ratchet was working on his arm. It's really nice to see optumis as he is with Starscream. He acts like an actual person with feeling with Starscream. I've gotten over my crush on Starscream and started to ship those two. There really cute together, plus the past they have makes it better.

And that's all I have for this chapter. I'm not really into this fandom any more but I still owe it and I will try to continue to the end of this book because I want to give it a proper end. Anyways 

How many of you like Percy Jackson?

MHA?

Harry Potter?

Hunter x hunter?

Others?

Please tell me in the comments!