Back stabber(Chapter 16)

Shockwaves pov

If I had audio sensors I am positively sure that they would be destroyed by megatronus talking of starscream records or as he puts it diary. He keeps pasting around the room talking about what he saw in there and creating new theories on how to solve what he has written in there.

"Lord megatron it may be within your permission to ask to take a study of this book?" I asked

"No? maybe? yes? Ugh i don't know" he complained throwing his servos in the air.

"It may benefit the Decepticons if I may study this…book" I said carefully choosing my words.

He looked conflicted about letting me "borrow" starscream's book. His optics were looking at me like I was a predator. Then he finally decided on what to do.

"...yes...you may take it to study" he hesitated saying

I bowed to him to show my respect and took the book into my lab. In case you were wondering, we were in knockout's lab, not mine. Now if i still have my mouthplate then i would be grinning. This would make my project finally work.

Breakdowns pov

What the frag just happened. I was with knockout doing.. some stuff and when we were done we saw megatron in the medic bay. I started blushing wondering if he heard what was happening.

"Hello Lord Megatron" knockout greeted him

He didn't acknowledge that he said hello to him. He was mumbling something which I found different. I never took him as the type to mumble or act like this. I thought he was just terrifying and scary. Guess you can judge a book by its cover as knockout says.

"Are you ok lord megatron?" I asked

He shook his frame telling us he wasn't ok. So he is not ok. What do we do now?

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Knockout asked, pulled out chairs from thin air and sat on one of them. Hey! I rhymed.

"I'm thinking about starscream" he admitted

knockout raised one of his optics up at this. He turned to look at me and then asked me to sit on the chair beside him. I listened to him and sat on the chair next to him.

"Now why are you thinking about him? You literally hate him and you have both tried to kill each other" knockout continued

"It wasn't always like that" megatron admitted

"I was his friend before the war and he was so different from how he is now"

I was interested now. They were friends before, like how he was friends with Optimus before.

"Tell me more about" i said without thinking

As soon as it left my mouth plate knockout looked at me but megatron sighed. It's a long story so get well seated.

Megatron's pov

Flashback

"megatronus come on we're going to be late" orian shouted at me.

Primus! How does he have that much energy? I was painting over how much we ran to get to the library of Iacon. Apparently we were meeting a friend of his there. He really wanted me to meet him so he took me with him. He said that he could help us with the protest. I highly doubt that thought. Almost no one who is important except Orian would want to help me. Besides, Orian doesn't really have a lot of political power over Cybertron so how could he get someone with some much political power that isn't corrupted. All of them are corrupted.

"Coming just give me a break" i shouted at him

He came running back and grabbed my servo. Then he pulled it, making me run with him. We ran until we reached the front of the library. He let go of my servo to my relief and started squealing. I was on the floor burning up but Orian just made me get up. He signed himself and I in the library then headed to the back of the library. He turned many times till we went into a section where surprisingly a seeker was there. He had data pads in his servos. His colors were red, white, and blue. Triple color, that's very rare for a seeker to have three colors. They almost always have two or one color.

"Starscream!" He shouted at the seeker

He turned around toward Orian and smiled at him. This seeker definitely isn't normal. He has three colors, a high rank for a secret reason, and has one black eye and the other that's white. he turned to look behind orian and saw me.

"Oh, is this your friend megatronus?" Starscream asked

"yeah" orian said before i could respond

He walked past Orian and came face to face with me. He was still smiling at me.

"It's really nice to meet you in person megatronus, I've heard all about you from o" he said

"o?" I questioned

"That's my nickname" Orian clarified

I frowned a little bit to learn that he was closer to this seeker than to me. He seemed to notice my frown and started talking again.

"How about we give each other all nicknames" he suggested

This made me feel better because he noticed my emotions and suggested for all of us to have nicknames we can call each other.

"So you guys can call me star, host for starscream"

"o as star said earlier"

I thought about it and decided, "Megan"

"thats a good nickname Megan" orian or o said

"i agree now let's ask each other question to know each other better"

We both nodded our frames and began the game.

"So," I began after we spent an hour asking each other fun question.

"Let's talk about personally one since i like to know more about you guys"

"well i guess it time to know what position I'm in since i could tell that you did it trust me at first since I'm closer to orian than you" starscream announced

I nodded at him and wanted his answer. He sighed and looked at me.

"I'm the prince of vos" he admitted

My optics widened. A prince. And of vos!!! THE MOST POWERFUL CITY OF CYBERTRON!!!!!!! His vote alone could override the conical of cybertron. He could do almost anything he wanted.

"I know, I know, you didn't expect me to be the prince of vos but I didn't want anyone to know so can you keep it a secret" he asked me

"why?" I wanted an answer

"ugh, my creators… they almost always control what I do and if they find out that I'm not at home and hanging out with someone with no political power" he stopped and started to shudder.

I felt bad for starscream. Though he may be a prince he wasn't a brat and clearly wasn't spoiled. He appreciated little things like a good cybertronia would. He understand the value of life and that's what i like about him but his creators. They are clearly corrupted judging by how stasrcream shuddered by thinking of them.

"Don't judge you for being a prince. Though I am surprised. I promise i wont stopping being with you no matter what" i declared

"swear on primus?" He asked

"I swear on primus not to abandon you or hurt you" i promised

end of flashback

After I told them about that, I realized I forgot about that promise. The promise I made to him on primus. My optics went wide. I have literally abandoned and abused him just,like his creators. Mentally and physically. Of course he would try to defend himself from that but I thought that as backstabbing. I was the one who was a traitor not him.

Why is no one commenting on ideas or suggestions??? I really need them please send any ideas or suggestions on what to write.