Parcel? pt1

(Ishan's dialogues will be in italics.
Shubman's dialogues will be in bold.)

Third person's pov

"Ishan, Sir has sent the parcel back, will you go and check what's wrong?"
Ishan's aunt asked him, but Ishan knew very well that he didn't have a choice, he was expected to do as he was told. So without trying to resist he nodded.
"Ji Kaki Sa"
Ishan got up and was about to leave,
"And Ishan"
"Yes Kaki Sa?"
"Be sure to convince him to take the parcel back."
"Why me, Kaki Sa?"
"Because for some reason, he listens to you."

"That's not true, you're older, you would probably have a better chance to make him listen and obey you."
"We both know that's not true. He's The Shubman Gill. He doesn't need to obey or respect elders, especially people like us."
"But Kaki Sa-"
"That's enough, Ishan."
Ishan nodded, knowing very well that this had always been a one sided conversation and made his way towards Shubman's house.

Ishan knocked on the door and Shubman opened the door looking very pissed off.
"I told you not to-"
He lashed out in anger, but the minute his eyes landed on Ishan, his anger vanished.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were busy-"
"Oh no, I'm not. Please, come in."
Ishan looked at Shubman unsure, but observing him, Ishan could see Shubman genuinely meant it, and so he nodded, entering the house.

Ishan sat down, making himself comfortable and he was about to ask Shubman, about why he had returned the parcel, whatever that was, but before he could ask, Shubman got a phone call. As he saw Shubman's face turning cold and his anger returning, Shubman picked up, gripping the phone tightly, his knuckles turning white.
"Yes, father?"
He said clenching his teeth.

"No! You know I'm not ready for a child yet."
Ishan looked at Shubman and when Shubman noticed him staring, he turned to face Ishan. They made eye contact and Shubman's eyes instantly softened, but then hearing his fathers voice at the other end, his eyes hardened again, as he yelled.
"NO! I am not getting anyone pregnant."
Shubman had, had enough of this conversation, which had seemed to be going on repeat.

Lately that was the only argument he kept having with his parents, so tired of it all, he angrily cut the call. After a few minutes of silence, Ishan softly spoke up.
"You should listen to your parents."
Shubman's gaze instantly snapped towards Ishan and he looked at Ishan not believing he had said that, because the words were so softly spoken, that Shubman had almost missed them and thought he had imagined them.

"Did you really just say that?"
Shubman asked looking at Ishan with disbelief.
"Yes."
"So you think I should get someone pregnant."
"If that's what they want, yes."
Shubman laughed and went near Ishan, kneeling to bring him at an eye level, since Ishan was sitting on the sofa.
"Okay, if that's what you think I should do, then let me make you pregnant."

Ishan's eyes widened and he looked at Shubman with shock all over his face. He just kept staring at Shubman and when he finally regained his composure he whispered.
"I can't get pregnant. I'm a boy."
"So what? We can still try."
"What? No."
"Why not? We can keep trying until you get pregnant."
"But I can't get pregnant!!"
"But I can fill you up with my babies."

Shubman suggestively wriggled his eyebrows, smirking at Ishan and Ishan was completely red and his eyes were still wide. He pushed Shubman a bit and sadly said.
"That still won't get me pregnant."
"I'm willing to keep trying, forever."
"You're a pervert."
Ishan said, now pushing Shubman away completely and standing up.
"You know it."
Shubman winked at him and laughed at Ishan's face, that looked like a tomato because of how red it was.

"I'm serious Shubman. You have to get married someday."
"I know, but I'll only marry the person I love."
Ishan looked at Shubman sadly.
"Kaki Sa was asking why you sent the parcel back."
Shubman's jaw clenched again.
"Because I didn't want it."
"You should take it."
"Drop it Ishan. I'm not taking it."
Shubman said through clenched teeth.

Any other day, Ishan would've dropped the topic instantly seeing Shubman this mad but today he was expected to deliver the parcel. He could not disobey his Kaki Sa otherwise the consequences wouldn't be pretty. So however, scary angry Shubman was, angry Kaki Sa was still much more scary, atleast for Ishan, since Ishan knew Shubman would never harm him. And so Ishan did not drop it.
"Stop being so damn stubborn and just accept the parcel."

"I'm being stubborn? Do you even know what the 'parcel' is?"
"Yes, you are being stubborn and no, I don't know what the 'parcel' is and frankly I don't even want to know, but I've been given the task of assuring that it reaches you and so I will do just that."
"Fine! Suit yourself."
Ishan left Shubman's house a little annoyed and went back to his Kaki Sa.
"Where is the parcel Kaki Sa?"
"You're back already?"

Ishan just nodded, feeling too annoyed and angry to talk about Shubman right now.
"Did you convince Shubman sir already?"
Ishan nodded again.
"I knew you would be able to do it. I don't know what you've done to him but he only listens to you-"
Annoyed by all the Shubman talk Ishan kind of lashed out at his Kaki Sa.
"Just tell me where the goddamn parcel is!"
"Is that the way to talk to your Kaki Sa?"

Ishan quickly shook his head, muttering a sorry and his Kaki Sa told him, that the parcel was at their house. When Ishan reached his house, he went inside quickly wanting to get over with the delivery as soon as possible. When Ishan went inside his house, he saw a girl around his age, sitting there on the sofa next to his mother.
"Maa did Kaki Sa tell you anything about a parcel? And who's this?"
Ishan's mother just shrugged.

"I have no clue about the parcel and she was just sent here by your Kaki Sa."
Ishan looked around confused, trying to find the parcel until the girl spoke up.
"I believe you're talking about me?"
"Yes, I mean there's no one else around?"
"No, I mean the 'parcel', it's me."

________________________________________

Okayyy this is kind of based on a dream, but my dream was I incompelte because I was rudely woken up, so imma try to complete it.

Also, I know this is confusing but everything will be cleared out in the next update.

ALSO AN UPDATE BECAUSE RCB QUALIFIED WOHOOO