Chapter 3: A new adittion

P.O.V. [Name]

"Now care to explain your actions?" I asked looking at the girl in front of me.

"Wait don't hurt her." I heard the teenage blonde beside me yell.

"Hurt her? I never mention anything about hurting anyone I just want some answers."

"Then why are you using your power to keep us in mid air?" The adult blonde asked.

"Can you really blame me? I'm minding my own business next thing I know I find nine people following me one of which was following me yesterday." I said looking at her.

"Tell you what let us down and I'll make the others leave." I heard the adult blonde say.

"Destroy the communicator you got on you and you've got a deal." When I said this she seemed a little hesitate but she agreed to it nonetheless.

"Alright well here." She tossed the communicator to me and I looked at her with a questioned her actions.

"I can't destroy my communicator but I figure letting you have it would be just as good." She said and I nodded.

I realized everyone from my grip and watched as everyone except for the blonde adult left. However I did notice that the girl with the bow did take up residence on a nearby building. I let out a sigh and decided to let it go.

"Alright so first question why were you following me?" I asked looking at her.

"Well we have someone who wanted to see you. He wants to know if you would be interested in joining our school." I had expected many things for her to say this however was not one of them.

I let out a sigh and tossed her the communicator. She gave me a questioning look to which I responded. "Take me to whoever wants to talk to me."

When we began to walk towards the school I heard the others start a conversation among themselves. I tried to ignore them and I continued to walk in silence I then noticed something strange we were being followed. I got closer to the older women and we began to talk barley above a whisper.

"You feel them to right?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah I do. Not many about two actually." I said looking at her.

"You think it was who you where talking to?" She asked readying her weapon.

"I wouldn't do that let them make the first move then we'll know what their intentions are." I said looking at her.

"What if they have hostile intentions?" She asked suddenly.

"Then they're clearly outmatched. We have me you and two other elites with us if they do chose to attack then they won't last long they are clearly here to trail us." I said looking at them.

"I don't think that's the right call." She said letting her muscles relax just a little.

"Listen if they are on a recon mission then they have no reason to interfere it just would make any since. Plus if things get bad we can easily get rid of them." I said looking at her.

"I've never heard a kid like you talk like this." she said completely relaxing her muscles.

"I didn't have a very good childhood. I raised from a young age to be able to tell these kind of things." I stated looking at her. Once we arrived at the academy known as beacon. I realized they still hadn't changed courses they were still following us.

"I think we should attack now." she said looking at me.

"Agreed." I stated and we separated and went different directions.

"She used her power to created a giant wall and push them off the building they were on and I used my power to suspend them in mid air what I saw was a little surprising to be honest. One Faunus with a monkey tail and one boy with blue hair. The others seemed to recognize them because they spoke up.

After everything was cleared up I let them fall to the ground. When I did the two went to go and talk to the others. Monkey boy went to my personal stalker and the blue guy went to the snobbish girl.

'Geez stalker much.' I thought as we walked into the building. We made our way to a door and I opened it to reveal a man with silver hair. I walked to him and we began our conversation.

"So mister [Name]. May I have the privilege of knowing your last name?" He asked taking a sip of his tea.

"It's rude ask someone else's name without first introducing yourself and your intentions." I said looking at him.

"Right well my name is Ozpin and I'm the man that would like you to join my school." He stated clearly a little nervous.

"Yeah okay." I said clearly.

"Now I understand if don't take to my offer as quickly as yo- Wait what?" He asked looking at me.

"I said I'll join not like I got anything better to do with my time. Going to school was never on my bucket list but it couldn't hurt anything right." I said as I took a big drink of my [Favorite drink].

"Wow really didn't think it'd be this easy." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Alright well I'll I need is to know your full name and what weapon you use when fighting." He stated as he pulled out a piece of paper.

"My name is [Name] [Last name] and as for my weapon I use my bare hands when I fight anything that includes Grimm. I've never took to using weapons as well as you might think." I got up and he filled and I Walked out and The blonde from before came running after me.

"Allow me to show you to your dorm." She said walking in front of me slightly. When we did reach our room I saw the girl with white hair yelling at the girl with a red hood.

'They clearly work well together.' I thought as I walk passed them. I didn't think much of it but when I walked past I saw the girl with the bow looking at me.

When I walked into my room I sat down the sack of equipment I hand and looked through everything. I found what I would need for the night set y alarm and went to sleep before darkness overtook me and I drifted off into sleep I thought to myself. 'Wonder what fate has in store for me here?'