Chapter 6: Finally here

P.O.V. Blake

I was in my room looking in the mirror. I had adjusted my bow and sighed. I then remembered the words that [Name] had said close to a week ago. "I hate liars".

I then sat down on my bed and sighed. I then felt another pressure on my bed. When I looked up I saw Ruby looking down on me. "What's the matter Blake?" She asked looking at me.

"It's [Name] I haven't told him I'm a faunas yet." I said looking at her.

"What? Well why haven't you told him? Do you not like him or something?" She asked looking at me.

When she said this my eyes widened slightly and I sat up. "NO NO NO NO, THAT'S THE CASE!" I said looking at her. I then sighed and looked at her. "In fact it's the exact opposite." I said a little discouraged.

"So you do like him?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah and I want to tell him believe me I really it's just. . ." I started not being able to finish.

"Just what?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm just scared." I finally said looking at her.

"Scared of what?" She asked looking at me.

"I really like [Name]. He's treated me nicer than no one else ever has. The thing is though he doesn't know I'm a faunas. I'm just afraid how he'll react not only to what I really am but for me lying to him." I said looking at her.

"Look Blake I may not know much about boys but if you really do like him just tell him and I'm sure he'll understand." Ruby said looking at me.

I then sighed and looked at her. "Yeah I guess you're right. I'll tell him tonight." I said looking at her.

"Okay so when he gets here you'll tell him right?" She asked looking at me.

"No," I stated looking at her.

"What but you just said." She started looking at me.

"I know what I said. What I said was I'll tell him tonight you know after our date. So I know that we had at least some good final moments together just in case he rejects me." I said looking at her.

I then heard a knock on the door and walked over to it. When I got there I saw [Name] looking at me with a smile on his face. "Hey Blake you look pretty tonight." He said looking at me.

P.O.V. [Name]

I looked at Blake and she smiled. She then looked at me and walked out with her. As we were walking down the streets she grabbed my hand and got close to me.

I then smiled and looked at her. She seemed so happy right now and yet for whatever reason her aura was tense. I then looked at her and brought her close. "It's fine no reason to be nervous." I said looking at her.

She then looked at me with a smile on her face. "Nothings wrong guess I'm just a little worried is all." She said looking at me.

"Worried about what?" I asked looking at her.

"Nothing I guess let's just get to the festival and enjoy what they have." She said looking at me. I nodded as we walked into the festival. I saw several different things that stuck out but none were really worth going into detail over.

We walked around the festival all night playing different games and riding the few rides they had to offer. However we seemed to save a certain ride for last the ferris wheel.

As we got on I noticed and she had a somewhat sad expression on her face. As the ride started we looked over the rest of the festival. It was late at night so all the lights were on and it looked nice.

However as we were riding the Farris wheel sudden came to a stop and we heard a voice come on. "Everyone we are currently experiencing a power outage we are currently working to get things running once again."

I then looked at Blake and she had nervous expression on her face. I then moved over to sit next to her and grabbed her hand. "It's alright they said they were going to work on it." I said looking at her.

She then looked at me and smiled. "I'd like to thank you for making this memorable." Blake said looking at me. When she said this I once again felt some sadness in her voice.

I then sighed and looked at her. "Blake I'm a bit new to this whole dating thing. S-so is it okay if I k-kiss you?" I asked looking at her a small blush on my face.

When I asked her she also turned red and looked at me. She then sighed and looked at me. "I actually have something to tell you." She said looking at me.

"I'm not exactly sure how to say this so I'll just show you." She said as she reached for her bow. When she grabbed ahold of it. She held it in her hand and let it fall to the ground.

She then looked at me with a little bit of worry in her eyes. "I-I'm a Faunus." She said looking at me. I was shocked at this new information but she looked at me a little sad.

"P-please listen to me. I-I know I lied to you but listen to me I really do like you. In fact you're the most important person in the world. That's why I'm doing this why I'm showing you what I really am." She said looking at me.

"Blake," I said looking at her.

"P-please even if you're not interested in me any longer I still want to at least be your friend." She said looking at me. It was apparent that she wasn't listening to me so I did the first thing that came to mind. I kissed her.

When I separated from her she looked at me a little shocked. "Blake the fact you're a Faunus doesn't bother me. The fact you lied to me does bother me a bit but I can get over it." I said looking at her.

"But you hate liars." She said looking at me.

"Yes but I love you more." I said looking at her.

I then felt the cart we were standing in move. She then looked at me and I smiled at her. "Blake I don't know why you lied to me about being a Faunus but I love you and I'll always be there for you." I said looking at her.

She then hugged me and said. "You have no idea how much that means to me." When she said this I wrapped my arms around her.
"It's amazing to think someone like me with my history was lucky enough to find someone like you." I said looking at her.