Chapter 4: Arrangemenrs

P.O.V. [Name]

I was walking to my dorm I don't know why but I just had a good feeling about today. After I had gotten there and done all my homework as well as some studying I went for a walk.

Almost halfway through I noticed that the town was really active today. A lot more active than it had been yesterday. "Why is everyone so active?" I asked a random man I had pulled off the street.

"Well we're preparing for the festival in a few weeks." he said looking at me.

"What festival I'm new in town so I don't know what you're talking about." I said looking at him

"Well It's called the Sakura festival and usually couples attend so-" he looked like he was going to say more but I cut him off.

"That's enough I don't have a girlfriend so I won't be attending." I said as I pushed past him. I continued to walk down the streets and as I did I saw several different people setting up some kind of stage in the middle of the street.

"This festival must be something if they are even going out of their way to set up a stage in the middle of the street and no one seems to mind." I said out loud not really caring who heard me.

"Yes it certainly is something isn't it." I heard a familiar voice say. When I heard this I turned to face the source of the voice and as I thought it was the girl with black hair that always wore a bow.

"How long have you been following me this time?" I asked looking at her.

"I actually wasn't following you this time. I just happened to run into you in the middle of town." She said looking at me.

"Well if that's the case I guess that's okay." I said looking at her.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked as I started to walk towards the library.

"I was heading toward the library one of my favorite author recently released a new book and I was hoping to get it." I said looking at her.

"Really?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah why is that so surprising I mean the first place you technically met me was at the library so." I said looking at her.

"Yeah I guess it is." she said looking at me.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked looking at her.

"I was also heading towards the library." She said looking at me.

"Oh well that's cool I guess." I said looking at her.

"Yeah well not as many people find reading as enjoyable as us." She said looking at me.

"Well I guess that's true then again I'm sure others have their reasons for not reading books." I said looking at her.

"Yeah most of which being that they find reading boring." She said looking at me.

"Well if they find it boring they find it boring it's not like we can ever truly change the minds of others." I said looking at her.

"I guess that is true." She said looking at me.

"So why were you following me?" I asked her.

"Well the first time I had heard that you were dangerous and I was heading towards the library so I wanted to see if there was any truth to the rumors I had heard." She said and I could tell that she held nothing but honesty in her voice.

"Well were any of the rumor true?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah you seem to be dangerous when the mood strikes you but you also have a good heart." she said.

"A good heart? I don't think so the way I see things I'm evil." I said looking at her.

"Then what do you call helping those two Faunus to get their child back?" She asked looking at me.

"I call it returning a child after an act of evil." I said looking at her.

"How do you figure?" She asked me.

"Well even though I did spare that one man his life the same can not be said for his friends. No matter the reason if you kill someone you are evil." I said looking at her.

"So you conceder yourself evil then?" She asked me.

"Yes I am evil. I'm just the evil that exterminates other forms of evil." I said as we entered the library.

"I see you know [Name] you are quiet the interesting figure." She said looking at the books

"How do you figure?" I asked looking at her.

"Well you have no problem ridding the world of evil yet you consider yourself evil. You say you do as you please but you joined Beacon knowing that their will be little to no reward for doing so. Yes that qualifies as interesting if I have permission to say so." She said as we got our books and headed towards the door.

"Who said you need permission to speak your mind?" I asked as I reached for one of the books I had gotten.

"Well I guess I don't need permission even so you can see why I'm say this right?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah I guess I can see your logic in things." I said as I opened one of the books I had gotten.

"Hey I was going to go to this Café tomorrow and you seem to be pleasant company so would you want to go?" She asked not looking at me but instead at one of her books.

"Sure where do you want to meet up?" I asked looking at her.

"Let's meet in front of the school." She said as we started to walk down the hall towards our dorms.

"Okay see you tomorrow." I said as we went in separate directions.

"I look forward to it." She said walking in the opposite direction that I was.

"As do I." I said barely above a whisper but something in the back of my mind told me that she somehow heard it.