Chapter 9: My one and only

P.O.V. [Name]

As I walked down the street I sighed. Today I was alone because Blake was at that Adam guys funeral. I didn't think it'd be a good idea if I went. After all there was a good chance some of the White fang were going to be there. I'd rather not take the chance of them attacking me.

I then heard someone walking towards me and turned to see a blonde monkey faunas walking towards me. I think I've seen him before but I'm not sure from where. "Hey, you're [Name] right?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah who are you?" I asked looking at him. He then scratched the back of his head a little nervously and looked at me.

"Well my name is Sun but from what I've heard you like to call me-" he began only for me to cut him.

"Blake's personal stalker," I said looking at him and giving him a slight glare.

"Uh yeah, but don't worry I've stopped following her," he said looking at me. He doesn't seem like the type to lie or if he is he's really good at it. Either way I'll believe him for now.

"So why'd you come here?" I asked as we began to walk down the street.

"I just wanted to ask you about your feelings for Blake," he said looking at me.

"I thought my feelings for her were obvious," I said looking at him.

"Yeah I know everyone says you two seem really happy together but you know how this stuff is. I just to make sure you're not going to hurt her," He said looking at me.

"Of course not, she's my one and only. I'd never do something to hurt her, at least not intentionally," I said looking at him. "Anyway you see to be a little to interested for someone who stopped stalking her," I said looking at the male.

"I have I promise! It's just that we did spend some time together and I know that she deserves someone who loves her as much as she appears to love you," he said looking at me.

"Well like I said I'd never hurt her, I'm not sure how to convince you of that. Then again I'm not really sure that I need to waste my time trying to," I said looking at him. He then laughed slightly hearing this and looked at me.

"Alright I get it," he said looking at me. "You don't trust me and honestly I don't blame you. I just wanted to make sure Blake wasn't going to end up with someone who was going to hurt her," he said looking at me.

I sighed hearing this and looked at him. "Listen, I have no intention of hurting Blake and I will never have any attentions of hurting Blake," I said looking at him. As soon as I said this I heard a few footsteps and turned to see Blake walking towards me.

She seemed a little sad and I can see why. I then looked around to look for Sun but saw that he wasn't around. I then walked towards Blake and she looked up at me and without warning hugged me.

I guess she really was close to Adam. "I'm going to miss him, despite how he acted he was a good person," she said a little quieter than usual.

"I'm . . . I'm sorry," I said looking at her. I wish I could say more but I wasn't sure what else I could say.

"Let's go home," she said looking at me.

"Yeah," I said looking at her. When I said this we began to walk back to Beacon. As we walked Blake remained quite almost the entire time not saying much and only speaking when I spoke first.

It was a little unsettling to see her like this. She was usually quite but she never seemed unhappy. When we reached Beacon I walked her to her dorm and was about to walk away when I felt her grab my wrist.

"Could . . . could you stay with me for a bit?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah, of course," I said looking at her. When we walked into her room I noticed that others weren't there and looked at her.

"The others are out on a mission right now," she said as we sat down on her bed. She hadn't looked at me when she said it and she didn't seem like she wanted to talk about it. I sat beside her and she leaned her head against my shoulder.

We were quite for what seemed like hours, I wanted to say something but I wasn't sure what I should say. When Blake finally spoke it wasn't something I was expecting "[Name] have you ever lost someone that you were really close to?" She asked looking at me.

I tensed up hearing this and then sighed. "Actually yes, there was someone a long time ago that I really admired that died protecting me," I said looking at her.

"Really? Who was it?" She asked looking at me.

"He was a faunas named Rain. He found me at a young age and took care of me for years. Then one day he left for a mission and never came back. His body was never found so there's a chance that he's alive but he's been missing for five years now so I'm not holding out much hope that he's alive," I said looking at her.

"Oh, well . . . I'm sorry to hear that," She said looking at me.

"Don't be Rain wouldn't want me being upset about his death. Plus I should be the one who's saying sorry. After all if it wasn't for me then-" I began only for Blake to place a finger to my lips and look at me.

"It's fine, I understand, you were just trying to protect me. I'm not mad at you, it's just . . . I'll need some time to accept that he's really gone," She said looking at me. I nodded hearing this and brought her a little closer to me.

"Either way, I'm sorry that I hurt," I said looking at her. When I said this she finally smiled and laid her head against my chest. Well at least I got her to smile.