Your Wills' Gonna Give Before I Do Baby

If I cared what everybody thought about I wouldn't still be living
If I did what everybody told me I wouldn't like the life I'm living.
If all I did was try to fit in I wouldn't be comfortable in my own skin.

The choice is yours. Continue to live in pain or be free and fight another day.
Find another way, cuz I'm tired of digging graves for all the dreams that never found there way to the light of day.

I've known from a young age, the kind of pain disappointment brings.
Be it from broken promises, the abuse or manipulation, people often changed.
Showing there true colors at last no more hiding facts.
With all the pain and grieve, all the trials and tribulations I know now that hell is a place I've walked before and you can keep wondering how I keep coming back.
From the places that have consumed others souls, endured pain that should have eroded all that was left of my will.

The more I keep standing back up the more I see how strong I really am for not truly giving in to the evil that plagues us to this very day.
Cuz the town ain't big enough for the both us.
Cuz you're still a slave to evil and it's way.
Tearing us down because you're afraid.
Why you can't talk to me in the flesh because you know that evil can't giving blessing like god does.
So tell me again why you're a fucking  slave.
Who took you're heart from you and ran away?

Your obsessions coming circle now why your lifes a living hell. For all that evil you cast on people like me. People standing up for what they believe.
I know you feel no guilt. You're rage says it all. The vindictive look I see on your face when I don't react the way want.
So tell me slave why don't you walk away? Has evil got its grasp on you now and you can't turn back?

Even if God doesn't act on me or my behalf I know my family on the other side will always come up to bat.
So try and try again, just like a little kid.
As I've already said I'm done burrying dreams that should have been reality.
For all the games you've played I don't know if you can be saved I know you read all I right because your eyes are burning with a demonic decree.
I've slayed my fair share of demons and you're next before I continue my way up the chain to you and your bosses. Hope you can sleep but I doubt you get any. Because you're energy is rotten like the demons you worship.