06-♥️First Day After Wedding♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑯𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒊 𝒃𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒆,
𝑯𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒊 𝒃𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒆

𝑻𝒖𝒎 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏,
𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒆...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nandini planned to wander in this place

Nandini planned to wander in this place. This place is really beautiful. We all went to the pool side area, where all the girls were on the opposite side of the pool. Rudra is not happy with this marriage but that girl Adarika seems to be happy. All the girls are gold diggers they don't love us or our family but love only our money.

She was also a gold digger and when I realised it was very late . she chose her carrier over me and rian. How could she do with her own child. She tried to kill her own child when he was just born. After giving birth to rian, the USA's big company gave her the opportunity to work in their office as a model and she left for there. If she was here I would have killed her as she tried to kill my innocent child. When I saw her trying to kill my child I started hating her. I hate her so much if she tries to come again in my life, I will definitely kill her for her deeds. I was very angry when rian called that unknown girl mommy. I am sure she taught him to call her mommy otherwise rian can't call her mommy. I will not allow her to hurt my baby that's why I keep rian far from unknown people especially the gold digger girls.

They can try to come close to me with the help of rian and I will not let this happen.

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard someone shouting .I looked around to find out who was shouting and saw adarika shouting at some guys . My sister was also there and crying. I ran towards her and all the boys followed me .

"How dare you touch my sister-in-law," She shouted.

She tied her pallu of saree in her waist and started beating them with her friend Kiara . They all hissed in pain.

"What happened princess?" Her brother asked.

"Bhai they tried to slap nandini and misbehaved with her," She said .

They all ran from there . All the family came here .

"Don't cry nandini and don't be scared of these guys remember you are a woman , you are not weak," She said to my sister and hugged her.

"Mommy your hand is bleeding too much," Rian said.

I saw her hand that was bleeding too much . That day came in my mind everywhere blood. I held her hand and dragged her to the hall and started cleaning her blood . I don't know what happened to me seeing her bleeding .After that everyone went to their room .