53-♥️Fun or trouble!?♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

First of all thank you so much to all for 530K views guys and this story shown in top10 leaderboard of India today. Thank you so much all of you.

Umahhhhhhhh💋💋💋

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒌 𝒉𝒖𝒎,
𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒉 𝒂𝒂𝒚𝒆 𝒋𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂

𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒂𝒃 𝒕𝒌,
𝑲𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒂 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒐𝒊 𝒑𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓𝒂...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the living room going through some files when nandini and rudra came here and sat beside me

I looked at both of them and they smiled innocently.

I know why they both are here!

From yesterday they ate up my ears asking me what happened on the date yesterday.

Did we two did that?

Has Ansh confessed his love for me?

Yesterday nandini also told ansh about her and bhai everything.

Shocking part is that ansh wasn't angry instead he was smiling.

What The Actual Fuck!?

I thought that he will be mad as he is overprotective for nandini but he didn't do anything as well as he said he will talk to everyone.

He also met bhai today in the morning. I don't know what they talked about but they were looking happy.

Btw I am happy for nandini and my bhai also.

I know my bhai will love her with his life and she will also.

Angel was also happy when we told her that rayan bhai will be going to her father.

From the first time , they saw each other they have a strong bonding between them.

My trance of thought broke when nandini cleared her throat.

"Bhabhi tell us na," She pleaded with best of her puppy eyes.

"Yes bhabhi"

"Rudra, kya mai tumse pucha ki tum or naina kal rat mai kitchen mai kya kr rhe the"

"And nandini did I ask you what were doing today with bhai in your room. I am sure you weren't talking only"

They both shocked and looked at each other.