45-♥️Krwachauth-I♥️

Hello My Beautiful ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒂𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝒍𝒐,
𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒌𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒊 𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒍𝒐

𝑫𝒊𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒑𝒂 𝒍𝒐,
𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒌𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒊 𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒍𝒐...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7 in the evening when I entered in the house . I saw rian running behind angel and shouting . Nandini and Naina was standing there laughing. I walked towards them.

"What happened?" I asked them .

"Bhabhi Rian was sleeping and angel draw beard on his face with sketch pens," Nandini said.

Angel ran towards me and hide behind me.

"Mami please save me," Angel said.

"Mommy see what she did," Rian said pointed towards his face .

He was looking so cute. I couldn't control my laugh and I burst in the fit of laughter .

"Mommyyy you also ," Rian said while irritating.

"You are looking cute baby," I said him.

"Angel ki bachi ruk tu," He said to angel and again ran behind her with sketch pen in his hand.

"Baby slow down other you both will fall," I said to them but they both were busy in their work.

"Bhabhi will you keep fast tomorrow?" Nandini asked me.

"Huhh fast ?" I asked her in confusion.

"Bhabhi did you forget?" She asked me.

Ahmm fast , what is the date of tom-

Shit Shit , How did I forget ?

My first krwachauth!!

"Are you talking about krwachuath?" I asked her.

"Yes bhabhi ," She said.

"How could I forget about this , I didn't apply henna till now," I said while panicking.

"Don't worry Ada , We have asked mehndi artist to come today , they will be coming any time soon," Kirti bhabhi said while coming towards us.

"Ohh," I sighed.

"Ada you go and fresh up before they come," Bhabhi said.

I nodded and ran upstairs. I took a quick shower and changed into simple kurti and paint .