CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

The morning started steamy. Wichapas can feel his shaft going hard inside Build. He tried taking deep breaths to control his arousal but he failed. His body shivered.

“Love.” Wichapas called. He knows Build is already awake because he’s clenching.

“What?” Build asked. He started thrusting backwards.

“I’m giving you time to back out. I don’t want to hurt you.” Wichapas said, caressing Build’s waist.

Build moved. He pulled Wichapas out of him then crawled on top of him. “Who said I’m backing out?”

“I would love to wake up like this everyday.” Wichapas jokes.

Build leaned in and kissed his lips. “Then stop going home late and leaving too early in the morning.”

The kiss got heated. It’s becoming deeper. They switched positions, Wichapas is now on top and Build giggled.

“You’re making me more addicted to you.” Wichapas said, dropping little kisses on Build’s face.

The room was filled with moans and panting early in the morning. Sun rays started seeping from the window. Wichapas tried to be as gentle as he could and he hoped to succeed. Build is a moaning mess under him, flushed and shivering. It was addicting. The grunts from Wichapas and moans from Build sounds like music.

They were all seated in the living room. Build playing with the kids again. Than and his father are talking about business with Wichapas which Build is not clearly interested in.

“Sir, your delivery is here.” A housemaid went near them.

Mr. Puttha stood up, everyone looking at him. Four men entered the living room, two were holding a large box.

“Good morning, Sir. Where shall we install this?” One of the men asked.

“You bought a television? What for?” Than asked his father.

The old man nods. “For the kids.”

The adults were shocked while the kids squealed in glee.

“Really? This is for us?” Tin asked, going near the big box.

“Let’s try it!” Ta said, jumping.

“Follow me to their room. This way.” Mr. Puttha went up the stairs with the kids followed by the men.

Build and Than looked at each other. Television has been highly forbidden in the rooms since they were kids. The three of them followed them into the room. The kids were continuously chatting and they could hear the men working to install the television. They remained outside the room, listening to their conversation.

“Does this mean this room is already ours?” Tin asked.

Wichapas flinched. He stepped forward to enter the room and stop the kids from asking the questions but Build held his arm.

“Do you want this room? You can stay here whenever you want to.” They heard what their father said.

“Can we bring some of our clothes and toys here too?” Ta asked too.

“Sure.”

Wichapas massaged his temple, embarrassed.

“We have two homes now. See?” Tin said.

“We can bring some of our stuffed toys here and design the bed.” Ta giggled.

Build hugged Wichapas from the side. Wichapas kissed his temple. It feels good but embarrassing. The kids having their own room in this household feels like a dream. They are really a family now.