I win!!!

Third person pov

"Hey shadow!" The blue hedgehog yelled towards the black hedgehog with red streaks. Hearing a familiar voice the hedgehog standing on the other side of the feild turned around with a frown. "For some one who claims to be fast you sure took your damn time. . ." Shadow said with his arms crossing. Sonic shrugged. "I can't always be on time, that might put some one in a good mood." He said in a mocking tone of Shadow's. "Are we going to fight or what? And what rules do you have set anyway?" Shadow asked annoyed still.

"It's a fight shadow. . . You win when you are beat." Sonic said and checked his gloves.

Stupid sarcastic douche. . . Shadow thought and readied himself to take on sonic in a matter of physical strength. Sonic looked at his wrist as if wearing a watch then looked back up at shadow. "First to be pinned down wins." Sonic added the last second, just before Shadow launched himself at the colbat hedgehog, only giving off enough time for Shadow to roll his eyes and effortlessly tag his opponet to the ground.

Sonic smirked devilishly seeing that he was beat. "I win." Shadow said and stood up, dusting himself off. "Correction, I win." Sonic said and grabbed Shadow by the shoulder, turning the ebony hedgehog to face him again.

"What, you said- . . . You tricked me you little shit!" Shadow said and shoved sonic, realizing he had been fooled. Sonic giggled and fell over on the ground laughing hysterically as shadow pushed him.

"Now you owe me!" Sonic said with his smile growing as he stood up.

"Fine, what do I owe you?" Shadow asked with his eyes rolling in more of a playful manner seeing sonic had just basically pulled a prank on him rather than actually loosing to him, in that case he would have been furious.

Sonic's smile turned more into a nervous one as he continued to speak. "Well. . . I was wondering if you could spend the night at my place actually. . . Tails is out of town, and it gets boring over there." Sonic admitted while rubbing his neck, in an even more nervous motion.