. . . (Lemon)

Shadow's POV

Later that night I had decided to sleep with Sonic again. . . And by sleep I ment something entirely different.

"Shadow, are you sure you're up to it?" Sonic asked, still taking off my shoes. I nodded and sighed. "Though you lied when you said it wouldn't hurt. . ." I said honestly and crossed my arms. Sonic blushed now, "Sorry. . . I didn't want you to be scared is all." He told me and ran his hand through his quills.

"This time it shouldn't, or should a lot less." He added and his blush deepened. I laughed softly and shook my head. "Whats so funny?" He asked me with narrowed eyes and a raised brow. "You... you never blush." I said and continued laughing. Sonic rolled his eyes, smiling at me now. "You know. . . I've never seen you laugh. It's nice. You should do it more often." Sonic said and ran his hands up my stomach.

I probably should. . . I scoffed. "Tushe. . . " I said and kicked off my socks.

He laughed again and did the same before tracing my chest with his tongue making me shiver and moan. "S-sonic!" I moaned his name out. He smirked and ground our quills to get her. I grunted as he did, feeling myself get hard.

The door swung open and the lights came on. Sonic stopped grinding against me and we both froze in our spots. I could see Eggman, with his jaw dropped in my peripherals.