Eggman you sick bastard!

Shadow's POV

The pain had been a lot less this time, even after sex during the next morning, but there was still pain. Eggman had encountered us once again, as if taking my weakened state to his advantage.

I dodged another swing from the robot's giant arm and skid across the ground before rolling away from it's feet. "Sonic, look out!" Tails and Sonic were fighting side by side, quickly dosing attacks while Tails unscrewed a few bolts here and there. None of their attempts were doing much damage though, what was this thing made out of?

Eggman laughed, watching from his mobile, and pressed a few bottons before the entire machine glowed red and fizzled- an odd sound for a machine. . . Then it moved- quicker than I could register and I felt an awful pain in my stomach. . .

Sonic and Tails stopped fighting for a moment. "Shadow!" Sonic wailed before running towards me. Everything slowed down and I slowly staggered sideways before looking down at the long wire stuck in my chest. Blood oozed from the wound, and my eyes widened. I wiped the corner of my mouth and looked at my now stained white gloves. This is it. . . I felt the world spin and Sonic was on his knees, though his quills were darker and Tails was backing away. My vision slowly faded away and was replaced by a white light.

A familiar form of a silhouette started to materialize in front of me and the pain was gone.