Sigh, Sigh again

Shadow's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. . . Damnit!!! My rear still hurt a lot from how hard he went on me, though that wasn't the problem at hand.

"That blue hedgehog is messing with feeling he doesn't understand! . . . " I thought out loud.

I tried to stand but felt my legs give way under me.

THUMP!!!

I hit the floor and Sonic came rushing back up into the room. "Shadow! Are you alright?!" He asked, pulling me into his lap. "I'm fine. . ." I said and closed my eyes. "Just what happens I guess. . ." I retorted and turned over in his lap so that my stomach was on his knees.

Sad to say I wanted to do it again. . .

Sonic rested his elbows on the spine of my back and put his hands on his head. "I guess I did go rough on you huh? Tell you what. . . Since you're unable to walk I'll look after you?" He asked with a smile at me. "And the catch?" I asked and shot him a glare. He smirked, "Sex. Every night." He said with an innocent smile.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Of course that's what you want. . . Fine." I said with another sigh and went limp against his legs. Sonic moved his elbows from my back and I rolled off of him and layed on the floor face down in a groan.

"God Damnit Sonic. . ." I mummered, though the floor muffled my voice completely so it sounded like "gofminshnk"

Sonic laughed and grabbed my hand, prompting me up on a shoulder and settling me back down in the bed. "Sonic. . ." I felt my face grow hot. "Did you plan all of this out?" I asked. Sonic's face went red and he cleared his throat. "If I did?" I narrowed my eyes at him, though chuckled before I spoke. "Youre as bad as Amy." I told him. His face blushed even more and he looked to the ground with a nervous laugh. "I guess so. . . Hey, I think you liked it too though." He said with a smirk and planted a kiss on the corner of my mouth before standing up again.

Sonic zipped out of the room and came back with two cups of coffee. "And the score is?" I rolled my eye and took a sip and shrugged. "Meh. . . C." I said. Sonic threw back his head and laughed before laying on the pillows next to me.
(Sorry for not updating!!!)