Daily dose of awkward

Sonic's POV finally!

I sat on the couch next to Shadow, who was looking at the ground and had his arms crossed. Eggman sat opposite of us and had a cookie in his hand. Tails was in the kitchen, avoiding all of us after I had told him about what happened. . . And made a comment on how good Shadow was with sex. . . It just slipped out but there was no taking that comment back.

At least I had Shadow to share my embarrassment with. . . I was worried if Shaow was going to be able to walk again. . . He was limping very bad but he was in less pain, and assured me repeatedly that he was fine.

Walking into the room containing Eggman with a limp after what he had seen last night made us both blush. Shadow quickly sat down and I sat next to him, supporting him up on my shoulder that he warranted against.

Besides that all was quiet. . . Tail's noise coming from the kitchen started up again and I scratched my head. Shadow huffed and glanced up at me. I had caught his gaze, and flashed a smirk before he blushed and looked back to the ground.

"Sonic. . . How long have you and Shadow been together?" Eggman asked curiously, leaning forward in his chair. I turned to him, though I didn't answer. I wouldn't do so without knowing what Shadow wanted me to say. "None of your fucking business. You weren't even supposed to know." Shadow growled coldly, and Eggman shot back, the room falling quiet for several more moments until he spoke again.

"I just didn't think-" Orbot cut off Eggman nervously, "Dr I think Shadow would like us to be quiet about the subject. . . It seems he is thinking of a way to kill you by the looks of it. Is heat signature has increased five percent by anger alone." He explained. Eggman nodded and leaned back on the couch. I looked down at Shadow. He did have a death glare locked onto Egghead- and I could feel the tension in the air.

Tails came into the living room with four plates of food, mine was his infamous Chili dog omelet. I snuck a hug around Shadow's waist with one arm before scooting over enough so that Shadow could have room to move his shoulders.

"Alright. Food is ready, and I'll be right back with the coffee." He commented, rushing back out of the room. Shadow dug into the omelet and I did the same. Eggman looked it over before doing the same.

I glanced at Shadow, and then to Orbot and Cubebot. They were both snuggled into the shapes they were named after and their usual blue eyes were now off. It honestly creeper me out, they looked dead.

"Orbot! Cubot!" I said out loud. They both shot up and failed around before running into each other. Shadow burst out laughing, a mad fit of laughing mixed with small whimpers of pain from what I had done with him last night. "Ow, ha. Ha. . . Ow. Ow ow. It hurts. . . Sonic you pfft . . . Ha! Ow!" He stopped laughing and I hugged him, trying to stop him from moving and stop his pain.

Orbot and Cubot rubbed their heads and every one was staring at Shadow. Even Tails had poked his head out of the doorway to see why Shadow was cringing in pain. Shadow wiggled in my grip and I slowly eased away from him, among and shaking my head.

"Strange. . . I didn't think you were capable of happy." Tails said sarcastically, handing Shadow his coffee who took it with rolling eyes.

Eggman sipped on his own coffee and then the question hit me. "Eggman. Why don't you ever take off your glasses?" Eggman looked at me confused and shrugged. "They're prescription. . . "