Chapter 5

Zach's pov:
As soon as I got home I ran into my roomabd looked for my cigarettes.I didn't find them.
"Looking for something?" a familiar voice said.I turn around and see sir standing in the doorway holding my pack of cigarettes in his hands with a stupid smirk on his face and behind him were his friends.oh shit.

Trigger Warning: Rape

"I never gave you permission to smoke,did I?" he asked,his voice echoing in the hallway.Before I had the chance to reply he raises his hand,signalling to me he doesn't want me to speak.

Like the coward I am,I comply.He gestures to one of his friends,Leo I think it was.He was tall and a little muscular,enough to be a threat.

He walks over to me and forcefully grabs my arm and starts dragging me.I tried to resist pulling with all my strength but It was no use.He drags me until I reach the guest bedroom,we only use it if necessary.

He threw me and I hit the floor hard.I'm pretty sure my head started bleeding again."Be quiet for me" he says forcefully lifting me up and throwing me on the bed.

Before I can ask what he meant I feel his lips on mine.

I try to push him away but he holfd me down.He pulls away covering my mouth with his hand while he moves to my neck.Biting at any place he wants.

I try to scream
I try to kick
but nothing works.

Im helpless and have to let him use my body as I was a doll.He unbuttons his shirt and holds me down with his leg.

"Please stop."
I sob trying to break free but again he just continues what he's doing.I shut my eyes tight,I feel his hands trail my body taking of my clothing.I freeze out of fear.He could've punched me for all I cared he could have done anything just not this.

"Please stop,please" I try one more helpless attempt that seemed to go on deaf ears because not long after those words left my mouth I feel something pressing against my entrance.

Tears well up in my eyes before spilling out onto the bed below me.This wasn't the way I wanted to lose my virginity,my innocence.I await the worse and than he slams into me.A scream rips my throat but he doesn't care,he doesn't stop.

The pain was becoming unbearable with each thrust.My throat was dry and exhausted from the constant screaming.

I couldn't speak.
I couldn't move
the pain wasn't slowing down it was getting worse and worse until everything went dark.

I am awoken to a dark room,the sun had set it.My body was sour and I couldn't move.Every part of my body ached.I try moving off the bed but I collapse down.I mange to reach my clothes and put them on as quickly as possible.

The house was quite which meant sir was sleeping.I drag myself up using the last amount of strength I had to reach the door.Slowly creaking it open.

I step out into the hallway and limp my way up the stairs and into my room.

I notice the pack of cigarettes on my nightstand.That was odd,maybe he had a change of heart and decided I was allowed these.

I grab one and light it,taking a few blows before putting it out and changing.I would have to burn these clothes.I ignore the fact and lay down in my bed.It was really difficult to find a position but I ignored it and let sleep pull me in.

The next morning arrives quicker than I expected. My body felt like it was on fire. The slightest movements were difficult. I move my head, ignoring the headache and look at my clock. I was just in time, if i successfully got out of bed now and managed to get dressed i would make it to work on time.

After finally managing to sit myself upright i take the covers of myself. Averting my eyes from the bruises that littered my body.

Over the next few minutes I try to complete my daily routine. Key word ‘try’, after a few more painful attempts I finally manage to change and cover up majority of the bruises that would be visible.

Limping my way back to my room, I take a look at the clock. Damn it. I was late. I grab my phone and quietly exit the house, holding my breath to escape the horrific odour drifting throughout the bottom floor of the house. Walking along the path I had walked so many times yet I never got tired of it. The way over the seasons everything changed, yet it still stayed beautiful. I wish i was like that, no matter what i stayed beautiful.

Well it would be difficult to stay beautiful when you were ugly from the beginning. Finally i arrive at the building, ugly thoughts still roaming my head as I enter. Surprisingly the building was empty from what I could tell, except for one person. Of course it was the last person I wanted to see.

Lorenzo.

“You're late"
“Really, I was unaware” I replied sarcastically, an unhealthy habit I really needed to fix.Thankfully I only received an eye roll.

Sighing, I moved my phone into my pocket since I hadn't earlier. When I look back up, Lorenzo is much closer, inspecting my face. The close proximity reminded me of yesterday. I gulp and take a step back trying my best to hide the limp since I was not going to explain. He just grabs my face and tilts it to the side.i move his hand away as quickly as possible.
“You have a bruise and you're limping” he says moving closer.
“I-”

Sorry this took so long.
I am currently writing my exams.
Anyways love y'all