୨୧ Chapter Two ~ Welcome Home Serena ୨୧

*ೃ༄꒰ঌ ໒꒱*ೃ༄

A beautiful girl with a messy golden blond mermaid braid ran right into the small living room through the brown front door.

She turned around to check behind her but suddenly bumped straight into a person. She looked up and right in front of her was standing a handsome tall brunette boy in the doorway between the living room and the kitchen.

The boy was very average or pretty much normal height but compared to the blonde girl he was quite tall.

The girl wasn't really under the impression of his height but instead she glanced up into his dazzling ocean blue eyes. There was just something in those eyes that wanted to make her stay there forever. She had always wished to have such delightful eyes just like him or her favorite cousin, Ophelia.

The girl brushed her golden hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. "Oh, hi I'm Serena. So nice, it's nice to meet you." The girl said.

"Nice to me-" The boy got to say before the girl turned around and just ran away, how rude of her. And suddenly the back door to the kitchen flew open. All three of the Woodshine siblings ran inside. And as soon as they got sight of Serena they chased after her.

Serena wasn't really the smartest type of girl and is known as the dumb blonde.

She ran up the old and narrow staircase. Serena looked around thinking of a place to hide but she only saw her aunts and uncles bedroom which only had a bed and a wardrobe in it and a small bathroom which was too small to hide in. There were also two other doors there but Serena didn't know where they led and didn't have time to find out. So she did the only smart thing and jumped over the brown stair railing and grabbed the chandelier hanging right over a bookshelf beside the stairs.

The chandelier was really dusty like it hadn't been cleaned in decades. Serena was hoping that spiders couldn't climb this high to eat the dust because she was extremely afraid of any type of spider. Besides the dust Serena thought that the chandelier was very pretty, it was full of candles and clear dangling crystals on some kind of gold colored metal.

As Serena was hanging there she put her body weight on just one side which caused some of the candles to fall down onto the wooden floor.

Serena's oldest cousin started to get a bit concerned about Serena and her obviously dumb idea to jump onto a chandelier that was a couple meters from the floor underneath it.

That chandelier was many, many years old and definitely couldn't hold up a whole human being. But Serena just ignored Oliver and made a face at him like a little child. But Serena just ignored Oliver and made a face at him like a little sixteen year old child.

"I'm not going to faaaa-" That was the last thing they all heard, then there was a big snap before Serena went flying down together with the chandelier in her hands.

Luckily a girl came right in time and slowed Serena's fall by taking out a wand and using the spell Levitatium which helps you get things and people as well to float in the air. But she wasn't strong enough to completely catch Serena with just one hand so she made the fall a bit slower and less painful instead.

Serena thanked the girl and looked around her to see if anyone saw her and to her luck they all did. She started to get a bit red in her face because everyone saw her fall, Oliver, Ophelia, the blue eyed boy, everyone.

Serena looked at the girl who just saved her life. The light brown wavy hair with bangs and hazel eyes reminded her of someone but she couldn't quite figure out who. The wand in the girl's hand gave everything away. Serena had heard a lot about that girl. Grace, Grace Clark they called her. She was Ophelia's best friend, Ophelia also appeared to be Serena's favorite cousin.