୨୧ Chapter Eight ~ A Cup Of Tea Always Helps ୨୧

*ೃ༄꒰ঌ ໒꒱*ೃ༄

Serena picked up a box full of jars and took out the one jar with a red and white checkered cloth tied on top as a lid. She proceeded to untie the cloth and inside was beautifully smelling homemade tea full of herbs she found herself, mostly by the sea but also in the forest.

The smell of lavender, raspberries and a little bit of seaweed together with some other herbs spread all around the room.

Serena took out the tiny tea spoon that was inside the jar and put exactly six and a half teaspoons of tea into her colorful flowery mug with a broken handle. It was quite easy to see that she loved that mug.

"You're supposed to take one teaspoon not seven you know that right?" Ophelia said from Serena's bed.

"Well I want it to taste something and I am the one who makes the most delicious tea ever so watch and learn Ophelia, watch and learn." Serena scrunched her lips together at the end of that sentence.

They both suddenly heard the most annoying squeaking sound coming from Serena's levitating kettle knowing that the water in it was fully cooked.

Serena then made the fire cloud disappear with a quick finger click and she picked up the very hot kettle by holding it with the red cloth, and she poured water into her flowery mug.

Serena then put the kettle back on its place and tied the cloth around the jar.

She then took something else out of that box that looked a lot like milk but smelled very differently.

Grace had just gotten back from the shower and about to blow dry her hair in Serena's room. Grace and Ophelia didn't own a blow drier so she had to borrow Serena's. it wasn't very popular in the south as they usually used magic for everything but Grace wasn't really feeling well enough for magic just yet, after Serena's fall.

Every spell has its price, even the smallest and most harmful of them. The spell Grace used to catch wasn't really the hardest spell so the price wasn't big. Grace assumed that her arms hurting and being lightheaded was the price she had to pay. So she decided to wait a couple of days before using magic out of class, the students have a protective spell on them the minute they walk into a class that requires usage of magic.

When the room was getting very loud and a bit hotter from the blow drier the girls noticed Serena making a very suspicious drink. It kind of smelled a bit like a farm and a little like a garden full of flowers at the same so the girls asked about it.

It was goat milk that Serena was pouring into her weird drink, the one full of lavender, seaweed and raspberries.

She poured the goat milk into her mug and finished off by stirring everything around. Before she enjoyed her "very" delicious tea she gave it to Ophelia to try.

Ophelia was hesitant at first but then took a tiny sip and her instincts were completely right, she immediately spit it out into the sink and drank some water to get the horrible taste out of her mouth.

"What on earth is this stuff?" Ophelia said with a funny face expression. She also sounded funny saying that as she had her tongue under the tap with water pouring all over it as she was talking.

"The most delicious thing ever duh, you just don't know what you're talking about." Serena said and laughed at Ophelia, Grace just turned to look at them and smiled without saying a word.

But while the girls thought that Serena was just making regular tea she was making a potion. It wasn't exactly a regular potion but more like medicine. She had had a horrible headache since she came to Elzuria and had trouble sleeping because of it, which also gave her somewhat more realistic nightmares than ever before.

The herbs she used were things that could grow near salt water and were commonly used back at her old school.

While the sea lavender she used was good for better sleep the raspberries were good for healing almost everything including headaches and migraines.

But she also used seaweed and it wasn't just to take away the bitterness of lavender but also for protection from something. She didn't exactly know what she was protecting herself from that's why she didn't add a lot of seaweed to not overdo the potion and basically give herself a even worse headache.

Serena had had this weird dark feeling, like her stomach dropped to the floor as soon as she walked into the school. Especially her dormitory. And her vision did this weird thing she had never ever seen before. Like if everything just turned into different shades of gray and slowly began coming back into color but not like it used to be, everything was still more grayish than before.

*ೃ༄꒰ঌ ໒꒱*ೃ༄

AUTHORS NOTE📖📝:
It's a very short chapter I know. This part was originally supposed to be in the last chapter aka The Mystic-lore Academy Of Wizarding but I just felt like it didn't fit in there. I really hope you enjoyed it as it is a very important part of the whole story itself.

Word count:
899