🔞The Bed 🔞

**‼️this chapter is 18+‼️**

As the moon cast a soft, silvery glow through the window, Nick and I remained tangled together in my bed, the air heavy with the lingering heat of our passion. The room was bathed in a dim, ethereal light, casting shadows across the walls as we lay entwined in each other's arms.

With our bodies pressed close, our lips met in a series of tender kisses, each one a silent declaration of the love and desire that burned between us. The world outside faded into insignificance as we lost ourselves in the intoxicating rhythm of our connection.

Whispers of affection and longing filled the air, the sound of our voices barely rising above a breathy murmur as we shared our deepest thoughts and desires. In the quiet of the night, our words became a sacred bond, weaving a tapestry of intimacy and trust that bound us together as one.

Nick's touch was electric against my skin, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through my body as he traced patterns along my arm, my neck, my face. Each caress was a promise of more to come, a tantalizing taste of the passion that simmered just beneath the surface.

With our bodies pressed close, our lips met in a series of fervent kisses, each one a silent declaration of the desire that simmered between us.

"Leah," Nick breathed, his voice husky with need as he trailed hot kisses along my neck.

I gasped at the sensation, my skin tingling with anticipation as I arched into his touch. "Nick," I moaned in response, my fingers digging into his back as desire coursed through my veins.

In the quiet of the night, our voices took on a low, seductive tone, each whispered word a promise of pleasure yet to come.

"I want you," Nick murmured, his voice rough with desire as he trailed kisses down my chest.

My breath hitched at his words, my body responding eagerly to his touch. "Take me," I whispered, my voice thick with longing as I pulled him closer, craving the feel of his skin against mine.

"Leah... do you wanna? Are you sure" Nick looked up at me waiting for a response. I nodded my head, "Yes I'm sure Nick."

And just like that Nick smirked and got to working. Placing hickeys along my neck and chest while his hands roamed my body.

When he reached my waist band he paused and looked at me for a second. I softly bit my lower lip waiting in anticipation. He tugged at my waist band lowering it slowly and his breaths become louder and more shallow. He took off my shorts completely and hovered over my body. I tugged up his shirt so he would take it off. He obliged and then slid my shirt off too. He began caressing my chest, we were both barely breathing.

He unclasped my bra and took in the sight with a wide smirk plastered on his face. He smoothly leaned in to kiss passionately as he removed his jeans with his free hand. I helped him slid them down and we didn't break the kiss. Once they were completely off his hands trailed down to my thighs and unwilling whimpered. Making Nick grin into the kiss before intensifying it.

He teased me by playing around with the band of my lacey underwear lowering it inch by inch until he took them off completely. Still never breaking the kiss. He spread my legs wider to that he would have better access. Once he took his off I felt his length at my entrance. We were out of breath and had to part our lips but we kept eye contact while he lingered above.

He pushed himself in and we became a moaning mess. We weren't even aware of how loud and lewd our sounds had become as we continued. Nick's grip on my waist intensified and so did his pace. He buried his head into the crook of my neck softly muffling his moans. I covered my mouth when I couldn't take it anymore.

I gasped as I felt myself unraveling under Nick's sweltering skin. He groaned and let out an exasperated sigh. He hovered over my lips and whispered, "you have no idea how badly I've wanted to do that." He smirked as he watched my face reddened and I flicked him playfully. He gave me a kiss before rolling over to cool off. We feel asleep in each others embrace.