Chapter 55*

Alyssa's P.O.V.

Louis had just left and it was just me and Harry now. We both decided to go upstairs and I followed Harry into his room, per his request.

"You have turned me on so badly today and now you're gonna pay..." Harry smirked, pushing me lightly down onto the bed.

"How so?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You'll see..." He said, crawling on top of me. He was straddling my lap and he leaned down to start kissing me. He took no time to slide his tongue into my mouth for a long, heated, passionate kiss. His hands moved all over my body, savoring every second of his touch. He slid his hands underneath my shirt, down my sides, up my stomach and to my breasts.

"I don't like all of these layers." He said, pulling my shirt over my body. I raised my arms so he could slide it off of me. He leaned down and started kissing my stomach all over. He pulled down my shorts leaving me only in my underwear. He kissed right above my panty line very softly and licked all the way up my stomach. I closed my eyes and arched my back, wanting more. He slid his shirt over his torso and tossed it into a corner. He unhooked my bra and I helped him get it off of me. He took hold of my panties with his teeth and slid them down my legs.

"So beautiful..." He mumbled as he stared intently at my naked body. It felt very liberating to have Harry staring at me the way he was. I could tell he wanted me and it felt good to feel wanted. He started unzipping his jeans and I stopped him.

"I want to do that..." I said. He smirked and grabbed hold of my hand and placed it on his zipper. I slid the zip down, and pulled his tight jeans off of him. He pressed his growing erection against me and I felt it through his boxers. I gasped at the sudden contact and rolled my hips. He pulled away and slid his boxers down his slender legs. I was still amazed at how handsome he looked naked. He always looked incredibly hot but this topped it all.

He grabbed my hand again and slowly slid it down his body. I grabbed hold of his erection and stroked it. He closed his eyes and parted his lips. His breathing was growing heavier and it mirrored my heartbeat. He leaned down so our chests were touching and he started moving his hips against mine, pressing his hardness against my center. I was so turned on and I was breathing heavily. 

Harry spread my legs open and I felt a rush of excitement run through my body. His hand came down to my clitoris and he started rubbing it gently. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, feeling the amazing sensation.

"Who made you this wet, baby?" He teased me.

"You." I said. Without warning, he slid a finger into me. I moaned at the sensation and begged for him to continue. He pumped his finger in and out of me and I felt the pleasure increasing each time.
I bit my lip, trying to control myself. He started moving faster and I whimpered. I felt myself reaching my climax and I started moaning louder. Before I could come, Harry pulled his finger out.

"Harry, please...." I begged.

"You're so sexy, love. I wanna do so many things to you..." He said, looking into my eyes. Without warning, he thrusted into me. I moaned out at the sudden feeling. I needed him to move but he was just staying still.

"Move! Please..." He chuckled.

"But why can't I tease you like you teased me?" He asked. He suddenly started thrusting hard and our bodies rocked with the force. With each stroke, we moaned in unison. I had never felt so amazing in my entire life. I felt him moving inside me and with each thrust, I felt myself getting closer and closer to the edge.

"Harry!" I moaned out.

"What love?" He grunted out. I felt his hair tickling my face and saw the drops of sweat forming on his forehead. He looked so hot.

"Faster!" I begged. He obeyed and started thrusting faster. I knew it would be any second now. He started moaning out my name and it sounded heavenly. That was what sent me over the edge. I felt my muscles clench around him and my legs began to shake. The overwhelming tingling sensation spread throughout my whole body and I held onto him tightly as he continued to thrust, riding out our highs. He leaned down to kiss me passionately and he pulled out.

"I love you, Alyssa." He said, kissing my sweaty forehead.

"Love you too."

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it! Be sure to let me know what you think! I really appreciate all your reads/votes/comments/follows. It really means a lot. ^-^ Love chu! <333