Chapter 72

Harry's P.O.V.

Dear Diary,

I have accepted him as part of me. I will no longer deny that he is here inside my mind. He's become a friend of mine and he is always guiding me. I used to push him away but now we are one brilliant mind. Everything went black before I even closed my eyes... I can't think about anything else but Alyssa. I am worried for her. She seemed so sad tonight and I wish I knew why. I just want her to be happy. I also want her to be in misery and pain. Alyssa, to me is everything. She is the air that I breathe, and the inclination on my lips. She begs for me and I love it. I am everything she craves. I love to see her pleading eyes and hear her rapid heartbeat. I know nothing good will come of us, but I know that is just a lie he's been feeding me. She's everything that I want, and I'm everything she needs. I am the misery she craves. I love to tie her down and watch her bleed. I stole away her innocence. She is so goddamn beautiful when she is in pain. I love the marks I leave upon her satin skin, the visible signature that she is mine. She will always be mine until the bitter end. Is it sick of me to need control of her? Is it sick of me to make her beg the way she does? Is it sick of me to have her crawling on her knees? Is it sick that I love the way she thrills? Is it sick to say that I live to break her will? I love her and she loves to be my captive. - H.

______________________________________________________________

*creepy smirk* What do ya think? =D