v. card games

________________________________________

100 CENTURIES
::  v. | card games
( flashbacks will be in italics )

"Are we going to keep meeting up like this?" Rebekah announced as she walked deeper into the alley where Alex waited for her.

"As of right now, yes. I haven't told . . . them . . yet." Alex's thoughts wandered towards Dean.

"You sound as if they mean something to you." Rebekah couldn't help but bring them up. Deep down, she wanted to know who these boys were and Alex's involvement with them. Perhaps she was jealous.

"They do." Alex suddenly got defensive against Rebekah's choice of words.

Rebekah was growing impatient, "Is there a reason why I'm here, Alex?"

"You promised!" Alex practically yelled in her face. When sam came back to the motel, he had a big gash in his leg. Once Alex saw it, she immediately recognized it. She knew it had to do with the Mikaelsons.

Rebekah just stared at her, knowing exactly what she was referring to. She felt guilty and ashamed. She blinked twice before responding, "I couldn't have done anything about it. They are targeting us. We had to do what was necessary. You so happen to not mention that they are hunters."

"To protect them! When you left, they were all I had!" Alex grew angrier by the second. She was confused of what she was feeling. She wanted to protect the Winchester brothers but she also didn't want to see anything happen to the Mikaelsons.

Rebekah just stood there. She understood why Alex was upset. She just wasn't sure if it was because of what happened or for compelling her. Those words did tug at her heart strings a bit. Alex found someone else to put her trust in, her love, found someone else to put ahead of herself or so Rebekah thought.

Her thoughts weren't exactly all true. Alex was just confused of what she wanted. She didn't expect to run into the original vampires and they didn't expect to run into Alex either.