𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

मिट्टी और पत्थर से बने मकान को घर नहीं कहते, घर तो अपनों ओर जज्बातों से बनते हैं।

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

ARHAAN

She slept the whole plane ride because of the medicine effect. I was looking at her and how she grew up beautiful. I have missed 8 years of her life and she told me that she lived in an orphanage and I know it will be tough for her.

She is sleeping in my arms. When she was 2 I always carried her but I lost her and now I will never let anyone touch her. She is mine, mine little joy, whoever tries to touch her I will burn them alive.

....

We are in the car and she is looking outside with her big eyes, but she has an idol in her hands which she never lets anyone touch it. I am feeling jealous of that idol. What the great king is jealous of that idol, no way.

Soon we reach and I help her to come out of car, but she stop and said

"Aap raajmahal me rahte hai? Aap ek raja hai?"

I laugh at her comment. I picked her in my arms. I really like when she is in my arms. She told me that she can walk but how can I let her walk? She is my baby.

"Hum agar raja hai to aap hamri queen hai"

She giggled at my words and said to me her cute and sweet voice.

"Chiku, Rani to vo hoti hai na jo raja se shadi karti hai or me to aapki bahan hu, Rani kesi hui?"

She called me by some weird nickname. Do I look like a chiku? But only she has a right to call me that.

"Meri Behan Hi Meri Rani Hai"

We both moved inside our home, which is nothing but four walls for me, but today it feels different. I wanted to go home with my cutie.

I have already informed my brother that I have important news for them. They will be there. We live in the same house but never talk, not eat together. We live in the same house like strangers. They thought I did not know about them. They are wrong. I know everything about them.

We entered the house and in the living room my four brothers were sitting busy on their phones. They didn't notice me so for their attention I called them. When they saw Meet their phones were on the floor.

They stood from their seats and their eyes looked like they would come out soon. My gudiya giggle at them

"Radhe Radhe"

She greets them while her both hands join together like a namaste. They all are just looking at her. They don't know how to react or how to show their emotions. We are monsters, those who have no heart.

"She is Meet our baby sister"

They look at me like I am a ghost. They did not say anything just looking at her. Now, my temper is rising.

"Boys Introduce yourself"

I said in my cold torn. They come out from their worlds and start introducing themself.

"Darun, Second Elder"

He said in his cold torn. I swear if my baby will cry because of him I will kill him. Bastard

"Ekansh, Third Elder"

"Meer"

"Kabir"

Are they all idiots? Is it some kind of meeting? I told them that she is tired and she needs rest. So I took her to my room. But before going she said which melted my heart.

"Aap sab log gale nahi lagega kya? Kyunki jab hum aapno se kafi time baad milte hai to unhe gale lagate hai. Ye batne ke liye ki humne unhe kitna miss kiya"

She looked at us and smiled. We all hugged her. It was our first family hug which we did after our father's death. She is really something. My brothers who never let anyone touch them hugging each other with their little sister.

"Me aapko bahut pyar karti hu or Ab hum hamesha sath rahenge"

She said to us, We looked at her and she smiled. Now it's feel like home.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Radhe Radhe

How was it is?

How was the family Hug?

How was Brothers?

Do vote comment and follow me