𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

मैंने  कल रात एक सपना देखा

सपने में तुमको अपना देखा

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

When Arhann reached home he saw his brothers were lying on his little sister's bed while taking care of her.

He saw her face which was pale. When he touched her forehead it was burning.

His brother woke up and told him that she was having a high fever. The doctor checked her. She is sleeping after taking her medicine but tomorrow she needs to take a shot because her fever is not getting down and she was crying and calling his name.

He patted her head and kissed on her forehead. He was worried about his little jaan who was sleeping but his sleep was far away from his eyes.

...

NO

Baby please

NO

Please for me

NO, chiku it's hurts

Baby it will not

NO, burfi I will listen everything whatever you will say but this no

Baby please I know it's hurts but

Shut up you dick head you are making her sacred

They all are trying to catch their little sister who is running in the room because she does not want to take a shot.

They're worried about her because she has a fever and she is running because she doesn't like to get short and she hates it.

"Ok no one will get you shot ok leave it. Come and hug me"

Arhaan said and he signaled his brother. Who got that and caught her.

She cried in their arms and tried to run away but Arhaan hugged her and calmed her down. When she stopped crying. Arhaan kissed her forehead.

"Ok, Let's take together"

She frowned at his words and looked at him with confusing eyes.

"Aagr me injection lagwanuga to aap bhi injection lagwaoge? What do you say? I also fear being shot."

"Are you also not feeling good?

"No, I am also not feeling good and you are not listening to me. It is also making me feeling bad"

He was acting like he really feared being shot and he knows his sister can't see him sad so with a heavy heart she accepted his deal.

First he got shot then she took while trying to brave but inside she was shouting and wanted to kick that stupid doctor.

While her other brothers were looking at her dumbfounded because they were trying to catch her from 1 house she was running here and there and throwing things on them.

She goes under her bed and these big devils were trying their best to catch her. When they went under the bed she came out and our Ekansh stuck under her bed.

Now she is sniffing in his big brother's arms and glaring at her other brothers who were looking like they didn't sleep for 100 years and getting glare from their Angel. As per her theory they did save her from the devil so they did not love her.

But she did not know that the doctor did not have shot his brother. He was just showing her before doctors touched Arhaan. She closed her eyes so she did not know that she got tricked by her chiku.

Now she is sleeping under medicine.

"You are really are her favorite brother"

Darun said while jealousy was dripping from his tongue

"Ohh some one is jealous"

Arhaan replied and give them smirk

"Someone scared of shot that why he need baby support"

Ekshan said and gave him a smirk they all laughed at him.

Arhaan looked at his brother who was laughing wholeheartedly and his angel who made them human was sleeping. He kissed her on the forehead. 

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Radhe Radhe

How was the chapter it is?

love you dosto

:)