𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

हर यादें खुशियां नहीं देती

कुछ तकलीफ भी देती हैं।

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"No, she likes me more than everything in the world"

"Ohh, That' why she was playing with me and she said I am the best"

"You fucking asshole"

"SHUT UP"

They all are having dinner but Jay and Meer were fighting over Meet. Who is her favorite brother? While Meet was busy eating her food and Darun was helping her. She can eat by herself but Darun likes to feed her by his hand.

Meet was still looking at two scary men who didn't talk to her. She liked Jay because he made her happy and Jay also felt a weird kind of feeling in his heart.

"How many times I have told you not to curse in front of her"

"Chiku please don't scold them they are not saying bad things they just said fuck"

All eyes snapped at her. They didn't believe that their little sister was cursing and saying it was not bad, but Arhaan understood that these words are not her. So he asked her who told her about those words.

"Golu and Burfi were loving each other and then Goku said FUCK you Meer. Then Burfi said FUCk you asshole. When I asked them they said they are playing and loving each other and it means love. Fuck you Chiku."

She explained to her brother. Who was looking like he would kill his brother for teaching her sister those words. Arhaan's shock was broken by the loud sound of laughing. Rudra was laughing his heart out. It was a genuine laugh. Everyone looked at Rudra with wide eyes because he never laughed. So the scene is shocking for them, but Arhaan knows that his little angel has the power to change someone. Little did he know that Rudra started liking Meet because when he first time met her he did not shout at her, she even made his suit dirty. If some other child did that he would surely shout at the child.

"Oh man fuck you Arhaan"

Rudra said and laughed at his face.

Arhaan composed himself and took Meet hand in his hands and kissed her hands.

"Gudiya these are bad words please don't say that and love it's not the real meaning of those words. They are bad words and these idiots will get their punishment for speaking bad words."

Meet look at her brother who was trying to control their laugh because without knowing their little sister crushed Arhaan.

Meet understood and nodded her hand. She joined her hands like namaste and closed her eyes

"Krishan ji please sorry I said bad words and please Golu or Burfi ko bhi maaf kar dena unko sahi matlab nhi pta th."

Her brothers looked at her amusingly like she was some art. They like her innocence and selfless nature .

Soon they left for their room but two people were in trouble, Ekshan and Meer, who was looking at Arhan because he snatched their car and bank card for one week. Now they are sulking and Arhaan left from there. They can easily deny him but they wanted to take their big brother's punishment. They were caving for their family love.

They were not like that before, they didn't care about each other but there little Angel taught them what is family and Arhaan understood that he is elder and he have some responsibilities towards his siblings.

......

Meet was sleeping peacefully but suddenly her sleep broke, she got up from bed and went to the bathroom. After that she saw that there was no water so she went towards the kitchen and take water. She was coming back but suddenly she heard some voices she stop and look at the room

Which was Rudra's room. The door was slightly open so Meet peeked inside and saw Rudra was shouting in his sleep. He was wiggling his hands and legs.

Meet understood that he was facing a bad dream. She went towards him and tried to wake him up but he did not wake up.

She hugged him and tried to talk to him while he was saying something in his sleep.

"Maa maaa maaa"

"don't l-eave me"

"Please calm down Bhai, I am here. I will not leave you."

She patted his head after sometime he opened his eyes and saw Meet was there.

He didn't know why but he hugged her and he felt peace inside his heart. He was trying to find some peace but he got nothing.

Today he hugged just a normal child. He felt peaceful and calm.

Meet patted his head and soon they both slept. He was hugging her like his life depended on her.

She didn't say anything because she knew that he had some bad dreams. When she was in the orphanage, Sushma, the girl who was Meet's roommate, told her about the nightmare because she saw them and Meet always helped her.

Today she remembered how her Sushma di had a bad dream. She slept in Rudra's warm embrace. She knows that Rudra is not a heartless person but he is like a coconut.

She felt bad for him because he was calling his mamma and she also missed her mother. She knows her brother loves her so much but she is a child who needs mother and father love also.

She tries to act like she is brave but today she broke after seeing Rudra and calling his mummy she remembered how people came and adopted boys and how mothers give them their precious love.

Today in Rudra she found herself a lonely child and that is why she felt connected to him.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Radhe Radhe

How was it is?

Did you like Rudra and Meet connection?

Do comments and vote for next chapters