𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋

नए सफर की शुरूआत बहुत कठीन होती हैं। लेकिन हसीन होती हैं।

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

"MEET IS MISSING"

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"HOW"

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL"

They all are shouting at each other because their little angel was missing from her room. They searched for her in the whole mansion but she was not there.

Rathore brothers are ready to kill the person who took their little sister. They are planning to kill that person with different kinds of weapons.

"Did you checked whole mansion"

Arhaan asked his brother who was looking for Meet. Everyone was present there except Meet and Rudra.

"Yes I have but she was not there"

Meer replied while pacing here and there.

"Where is Rudra? call him"

Arhaan asked Jay who was trying to digest the fact that Meet is missing from the mansion.

"I don't know"

Jay replied and went to check Rudra to his room.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They all heard Jay scream and went towards Rudra room. Where what they saw made them fuming.

Their little angel was sleeping on Rudra's chest. They both were sleeping peacefully but someone or some people lost their senses

Arhaan was looking at them like he would kill Rudra because he always sleeps with his angel.

Meer was burning in jealousy and looking at Rudra with red eyes.

Ekansh water to kick Rudra for sleeping with his angel.

Darun was one who snatched the blanket from them.

Kabir was the one who tried to wake up because today is her first day of school.

Meet woke up and saw her brothers were looking at Rudra like he would eat him raw.

She opened her eyes and made grabby hands to Arhaan. He picks her up and she greets everyone.

Rudra saw everyone was looking at him like he stole their kidney.

"What are you looking at me? Like I stole your kidney?"

Rudra asked them while stretching his body.

"You kidnapped our sister. Who is more important than our kidney"

Ekansh said while fuming in jealousy

"He did not kidnap me I came here to sleep"

Meet informed them while playing with Arhaan neck chain.

"You can come to me"

Ekansh told to meet and kissed her on check

"I wanted to sleep with him. He is so sweet like a Jerry"

"Who is Jerry?"

Ekansh asked her because she gave them weird nicknames based on sweets. Here she giving him a nickname like Jerry.

Tom and Jerry. Tom is a cat and Jerry is a rat who is so cute and sweet.

After listening to her all started laughing because they thought Rudra got special treatment from their sister but he couldn't run away from the weird nickname.

....

Meer helped Meet to get ready in school uniforms and after breakfast. Arhaan dropped her at school.

She was excited but she was feeling a little bit nervous. Arhaan kissed her on the forehead.

If someone troubles you, inform the guards. I will come.

Arhaan said to Meet. Who nodded her hand and went inside the school. Soon the teacher came and took her to her class and left from there

When she entered the class she saw two girls and boys were bullying one girl.

You are Muslim

You are a bad girl.

When Meet heard them. She was shocked. In the orphanage, she learned that nobody is big and small. Everyone is equal.

She knows about religion, but she was shocked how a 9 or 10 year old child knows that this religion is bad. How? Who taught them about this?

She went towards them and helped that girl to stand up.

What are you all doing

She is Muslim. Leave her

Who taught you about that

My parents told me that they are bad people

They are not bad people, your parents are bad people who taught you wrong things. We should respect every religion. There is nothing different about religion. They all have the same blood. How can you criticize someone based on his religion is the right way to treat someone?

If you are in a condition that you need blood and her and your blood match, will you not take her blood because she is muslim would you choose to die over taking her blood to her?

We should treat her equally. There is nothing like that. We all are children of God who created us. We don't have the right to treat someone badly just because she or he is not from our religion. If you can't respect someone, you should not call yourself a human.

She took that girl with her and made her sit on her chair. She treated her wounds on her knees. They became friends because it was the first time that a girl got the confidence to fight for herself.

Hi, I am Meet

Hello, I am Inayat. Thank you for saving me.

It's ok. We should always help our friends

Friends?

You are now my best friends. But you should not let people treat you badly. You should fight for yourself.

Jurm karne Wale se jyada jurm sahne wala galat hota hai.

One teacher saw all the things and smiled.

When Darun came to pick up Meet. He met with that teacher who saw everything that happened in the class. She tells everything to him and praises him for her bringing. Darun felt proud of her sister.

Soon Meet came out from class. He met her and they both left home.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

Radhe Radhe

How was it is?

Do comments and vote for next chapters

Love You All 🧡