EP:71

The sunlight fall on the couple cuddling in eachother arms

The sunlight fall on the couple cuddling in eachother arms..After thier beautiful Romentic night.

Tahir open his eyes when the sunlight fall Over on his face. He rub his eyes abd look around as he feel something on his chest and look down found his wife hugging him while sleeping peacefully.  A smile appear on his lips remembering last night. He pull her closer and thier n**ed Body attached with eachother. 

He chuckled looking at her calm and cute face and carriesing her face while kissing her forehead..

Tahir- Main Bata nhi sakta Kitna khush hu main..

He stare at her face and kiss on top of her nose as she scrunched her nose . He look at the time and chuckled because it's 8 am..and first time she slept so much..who usually woke up at 6 am..

Tahir- uthna nhi Hai Mrs yn..

Yn- ummmm...

She snuggle in his neck and move little as her body touching on him making him giggle..

Tahir- Ummm..uth bhi jao..

Yn rub her eyes and open it slowly and adjust the light as she look up, her eyes meet with him who staring at her..her face hit up as she remembered the last night. Her whole face got red..without uttering a word she quickly look down hiding her face as he chuckled ..

Tahir- good morning..

She bite her lips and reply..

Yn- G...good morning..

He pull her closer as she gasped..

Tahir- Tum thikh ho?

She blinking her eyes and nod her head slowly he smirk looking at her red cheeks.

Tahir- are you sure..kiyuki shayed main thoda jada hi rou---

Yn- n...nhi a...Asa kuch nhi Hai..

He chuckled. 

Tahir- oh ok..

Yn- k...itna time hua...

Tahir- filhal toh 8 baje Hai..

Hearing this she got shocked ..

Yn- kiya 8 baj gaye..oh god kitni sare Kam hai abhi breakfast banani hai apko office bhi toh jni Hai..

Saying she get up...as she forget that she was naked..and her body aching..

Yn- ahhh..

Tahir get up..and hold her..

Tahir- kiya hua?

Yn- ahh..meri Kamar..

He smirk..

Tahir- kiyu bhagna nhi Hai abhi..

She glare at him with her teary eyes..

Yn- ap mazak uda rhe Hai.. mujhe dard ho rhi Hai..