EP:55

He stare at her eyes with his soft one.. while her eyes is red.

Tahir- sambhal ke!! Abhi gir jati..

She divert her geze from him and look down. He hold her abd pick her up in bridal.style and walks towards bed abd put her down and still she didn't react..

Tahir use dekhe ja rha Tha or use bilkul bhi accha nhi lag rha yn ki yea khamoshi.  Use uska Kal ki un chahiye Jo abhi iss Saman use lad rga tha. He scared what if her silence affect her mental health..he cup her cheeks and made her look at him..

Tahir- Kuch toh bolo yn..Asa chup mat raho..Kiya huya Hai bolo..

Yn use dekhe ja rhi Hai bina kuch bole. Wese toh Tahir ko pata Hai Kiya huya Hai.. par phir bhi use Janna Hai. Oh chahta Hai yn use kholke sab bole..

(Mu kholke)

Or tabhi knock hoti Hai.. Akhsita or ahana andar ati Hai khna leke..

Akhsita- yn beta chalo Khanna khalo phir dawai bhi Hai..

Par yn ka koi jawab nhi diya..teeno sogn karte Hai..

Tahir- maa main khila dunga..

She nod and they both left from there...Tahir yn ke samne Beth jati Hai..

Yn- Mai kha sakti hoo..

He look at her..

Tahir- han Pata Hai par main hoon na..

She look away as he chuckled sadly and started feeding her..she silently without any tantrums woh Khanna kha leti Hai kiyuki Tahir jo tha. Kuch Der bad khane ke bad Tahir yn ko dawai bhi De deti Hai.. dawai lene ke bad...Tahir yn ki aur mudta Hai..yn ko Asa udas dekh woh dhere se yn ki balon sehlata huye uski side Mei hi let jata Hai.

(Before this part play the song.. "Raz akhen Teri.. " for me play I swear you can feel.his feelings..

He slightly and gently carriesing her hairs so that she fall asleep..and suddenly he felt wet on his shirt he shockenly look at yn..tears were flowing from corner of her eyes again . She was closing her eyes . She cleanced on his shirt sobbing hardly...while her breath is heavy and hand shaking.

Tahir- yn..

Tahir hug yn as she pul him closer she hide her face in his chest as he rubbing her back..

Yn- I..itni b...buri h...hoon main..

She hiccup between her every words as he tight the hug

Tahir- nhi..tum perfect ho yn..tum meri yn ho Jo strong or fearless Hai..

Yn- N..nhi...I ..I......

Her words stuck on his throat while he can feel her heartbeat. 

He turned around and turned off the light and hug her more closely..he know he is the one who can now handel her..he again softly rub her back try to normal her breath and calming her heartbeat. 

Tahir- *in mind* I can't yn..main nhi dekh sakta tumhe iss halat main...Tumse gehra rishta Hai Mera.. Asa kese chod du tumhe..main nhi reh sakta tumre Bina.. kese kahu tumhe..I can't.. Mar jaunga par tymge kuch nhi hone dunga..I promise.  This Time forgive me..

He express to himself and closed his eyes...he found yn calm down after crying lot..he look at her and wipe her dry tears and kiss her forehead..
She hug him tight telling him don't go anywhere.

Tahir- yehi hoo..relex and sleep..

After a while she fall asleep as he look at her and smile lightly.  He slowly move and broke hug he cover her with duvet and got up from bed..and went from there..