EP:78

In room..

Yn sare Kam jaldi khtam karke upar room main ajati hain...or room main kisiko nhi dekh ke woh door ko band kar deti hain. Or use washroom sound ayi Matlab Tahir washroom main hain. Phir yn fresh hone kuch Comfortable pehne ke lite dressing room main chali jati hain..

Then she took her outfits and put them on table. She hold the pin of her saree and open it now she is only in her blouse and peedycode. She try to open her hook as she felt cold touching her bare back..she widen her eyes abd turned around and here he staring at her with his derk eyes...

Seeing him she gasped abd about to took the sare from down he hold her waist abd pulled her closer..

Yn- a...ap y..yeha kiya kar rhe hain..

Tahir- meri shart bhul gyi..

Yn- Shart? Han yead hain par abhi kiya..Kal--

He put her index finger on her lips glaring at her..

Tahir- shhh nhi..boht ho gyi. Abhi meri Bari..

She gulp..

Yn- M..main c...change karke a...ati hu...

He chuckled..

Tahir- main hoon nah..

She blink her eyes as he pull her more more closer closing the gap..she closed her eyes when he hold the hook of her blouse..while snuggling in her neck kissing her neck making her feeling so good..he trail down his lips from her neck to her shoulder while slightly sliding down the sleeves she grip on his white shirt. He moving down kissing on her bare chest as he could feel abd hear her unheaven beats..abd her breath..as her chest is up and down..she hold his shirt button and started open one by one..he move back abd look at her figure her heavy breath...sweat cover on her forehead. He chuckled and quite pick her up in bridal style..

Yn open her eyes and look at him..

Tahir- let's continue in bedroom..

She gasped abd hide her red face on his chest. He chuckled and went to bedroom..

Laying her down gently he didn't waisted more time andhover above her and look at her eyes

Laying her down gently he didn't waisted more time andhover above her and look at her eyes...for permits him. She just look away and blush..

Obviously bolne ke Layak thodi nah chodi hain..

He chuckled and smashed his lips on her kissing her passionately while removing his shirt..abd throw it somewhere..

(Bhagwan hi jne kaha)

Then again started kissing her more deeply as she tap on his shoulder because she didn't even able to breath..he pull away abd started kissing her sweet spot hearing her moan of his name. He bite on her mole which is on her shoulder as she gasped he removed her blouse abd started kissing her chest like he eating his ice-cream. Licking on her chest abd cleavage he move down and stop get up quickly open his trouser...as yn still closing her eyes..she could sense what he doing..he again hover above her and look at her..he turned off the light after removed both of their clothes.