»day four«

DAY FOUR OF THRITY ONE.

DECEMBER 15, 2014.

TWO DAYS BEFORE WINTER BREAK.

4:06 P.M.

ARABELLAS P.O.V.

"Come on, please Nick?" The boy pulls on Nick's arm, causing Nick to groan.

"No."

"Rudolph?" I raise my eyebrows, Nick looking at me.

"Yes, snow?"

"Let's do it! Come on, please?" Harry and I beg.

"I'm gonna sit on you if you don't say yes." I threaten, his brother nodding along.

"I dare you, snow." Nick pushes, making me sit on his lap. He quickly picks me up and runs upstairs, his brother chasing him.

"I've stolen your queen, what are you going to do now?" Nick closes his door and locks it, leaning against it. Nick soon flies onto the ground as the door opens, Harry poking his head in.

"Can we now?" Harry asks a surprised Nick. I try to hold in my laugh, which fails.

"Arabella doesn't have any stuff." he tries to make up an excuse.

"Well, that's why your giving me a ride home so I can get my stuff." Harry cheers as I say this, Nick rolling his eyes.

"Teams won't be even though." Harry sighs sadly.

"We can get my brother!"

👫

"Well look at how cute you look." His mom says as we get out of Nick's truck, my brother now by my side. Nick's mom is dead set on us dating, she even calls me her daughter sometimes.

"Do we have that snow ball maker still mom?" Nick asks, causing me to gasp and smack his shoulder.

"That's not fair!"

"You have the king of snowballs right there." he points to Gray, who was already making snowballs. I hit his hand, silently telling him to stop for now.

"Technically, he's the king of dinosaurs." Gray nods, finally agreeing with me.

"Then what does that make you?" Nick pulls up a pair of snow pants over his pants.

"You're future wife!" His mom cheers from the kitchen, walking out the door smiling.

"Mom we've been over this." Nick groans.

"You have?"

"Yes, I had to explain what the buddy project."

"Go out and have fun, I'll be making cookies." His mom pushes us out the house.

"Let's go!"

I throw a snow ball at Nick, hiding behind my barrier. I hear him groan as it hit his chest, laughing.

"Well honey, you're going to regret that." He says, a snow ball hitting my shelter.

"Aim for the tall boy." I whisper to Gray, looking for the boy.

"You mean the guy you like."

"His name is Nick, and I don't like him." I throw a snow ball at Nick again, missing him.

"But you got all defensive about him, I may not be a doctor but you have a bad case of the love bug. The only medicine: Nick." He shrugs, hitting Nick with a snowball.

"Gray, you're more mature then everyone I know. You're like six."

"I'm actually eleven." he ducks, throwing a snowball.