Bonus Chapter 3

Thank you so much for everyone who bought the chapter on stck and read it. Honestly, it's more like support from your side than the money. I know many of you got pissed off that I moved it to scrollstack. I would have never if Wattpad had not played with my book. Sumanika, nearing 1 Million Votes is on the verge of getting deleted. And Wattpad does not even tell us the problem; they just delete it. And, Honestly, I have put hard work into this. It's not just one book; it's Six and Upcoming Eight. It's years of hard work, and I did not want it to go to the deleted side of wattpad just because of three chapters. So, I have moved them to another website. On which, they are available for absolutely free.

But, yes, just like Ruhani and Bride of Sultan's Exclusive chapters, I have kept one of Sumanika's as paid. One chapter of Rudra Nandani and Aishwarya will be paid too. And, it will be smut.

We all know that Food, clothes, and shelter are our basic needs, so I shall not overexplain myself. But, yes, I am absolutely shocked, grateful, and humbled for everyone who bought the chapter and read it. I have tried to thank each one of you in the mail. Honestly, I did not think that even 10 people would buy it. But wonders happen, I think.

And, I know many of you are also willing to, want to but unable to right in this moment due to several reasons, it could be age, money or parental advice. Don't worry, on the occasion of 50K family I will make all the paid chapters of all my books available for free for a full day. And, I will keep you guys updated. It is not like you are going anywhere or I am.

We are meeting soon for Trisha and Abhinandan and that soon is not far away. Its June 1 on wattpad.

Agastya POV

She fell asleep quickly, and I went to the bathroom to bathe. My whole body was sweating, and a scratch on my elbow hurt, which I got after we fell off the chair.

Well, it was wild. For the first time in our life, it was equally wild.

With a victorious grin, I secured a long loincloth around my waist, the fabric swaying with each confident step I took as I made my way back into the bedroom.

The food was cold, but I was dead hungry. To punish me, she kept me hungry for a week. I had been eating only fruits and milk since nothing to my taste was made in the kitchen.

Honestly, for some obvious reasons, I was scared of her anger. She gets brutal.

And, I did understand why it was so. She was getting frustrated over the baby. Seeing children around everywhere, she just want nothing more badly then a child.

And, somewhere it was scaring me that her love for me would change. She did not come to meet me on our fixed time just because she wanted to talk with Bhabhisas. God knew what would happen when we would have our own baby.

But, she was my love, my life.

I took a bowl of grapes and walked to the bed, after two cold chapatis with something I liked.

"Hey," I muttered, gently caressing her cheek and leaned in to kiss her forehead.

She inhaled deeply and I shifted and pulled the comforter up to my waist too. Holding her arms, I gently pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her.

"Suman," I called slowly, kissing her forehead continuously and caressing her head.

"hmmmm," she hummed and lazily opened her eyes. A wide smile appeared on her face and she inhaled me deeply.

"You smell so good," she said and I knit my brows.

"So, we have sex?" I said in the cold tone, she used for me previously and she chucked slapping my chest.