CHAPTER 3

FOUR YEARS LATER

Mumbai

On the 26th floor of tall building, the atmosphere was quite peaceful and tranquil with only fewer crowd and lesser interaction. The morning breeze and chirping of birds was just the cherry on the top for the people working inside.

" Oh my godddd ! guys, GUYS !"  A figure immediately dashed over from the front door of the studio to the coffee corner.

" Veera, wait! i have cup in my hand, WAIT!" Sadia exclaimed in panic when kuveera, out of nowhere hugged the life out of her. She was just trying her best not to spill any drop of hot coffee on her. Sam and Rishi were just staring at both of them in amusement.

" Guys, why are you all so CHILLED, LOOK" Kuveera half-yelled in excitement, then she showed them the screen of her tablet. She moved it from couch where both men were sitting to sadia, but she didn't get the reaction she was expecting.

" Do all of you have nearsightedness ?" she pondered over while looking at them with a frown on her face.

" Veera, you are the last person to know, we already got to know yesterday evening and called you over dozen of time, you didn't pick" Sam explained with a sigh.

" We already did our little party and right now we don't have the energy, but still congratulation on all tickets sold out for your first ever concert" Rishi further added and got up to give her a hug.

" Thank you rishi, now you are my best friend" Kuveera happily hugged him back.

" Okay sam then we will throw away the the cake, what do you say !" Sadia teased her while steering her coffee, looking at her young artist warmly.

" What? Cake, where is cake? Sadia, i was just joking, you are my only best friend" Kuveera immediately changed her stance and once again hugged sadia, which made everyone chuckled at her.

Kuveera again looked at the screen of her tablet and remember how her life took an unexpected turn four years back. She excused herself and went inside the live room, she touched the mic and got little bit emotional. A week before her confrontment with her husband, she got call from sadia, who had become one of her true friend in that two years period when she had run away from her home. That period was really the most important part of her life, She had suffered betrayal, hunger, humiliation, helplessness and what not but she had also gain many good things aside from experience and independence and one of them was getting recognition from the great music director, Rajvijay Rathore. This same person had informed her through sadia that he had chosen her to be singer of the song which he would direct and it would be recorded for a movie. 

The whole week she would think of any possible way for her to get out, she even planned to run away as she was quite expert at it and that's why she sneaked into his study but it took her to new twist. 

After their fight, mostly one sided fight, Dhruv didn't even lift his finger for next two weeks making her anxious, just when she thought to stick to her original plan, One evening he announced to everyone that he got selected for a research programme and would have to go to Germany for a year and that he would take her with him, they need to depart in next five days. Everyone just looked at him with mouth wide open, Kuveera was the one whose was widest of them as she could practically hear the sound of her dream crushing.

Its just so happen that her husband was really a smart ass. At the airport after biding both of their family goodbye and carrying their heavy luggage inside. Dhruv sat beside a sullying Kuveera and passed her two tickets. She looked at tickets then at him and then again at tickets in her hand, as she just opened her mouth to enquire , he beat her first,