Chapter 22

Mariums eyes were glued together.

At least that's what it felt like to her as she slowly tried opening her eyes, the eye boogers not helping her. "Oh my head." She said wincing as she slowly got up, looking around the unfamiliar dungeon she was in.

She was on a bed, which was surprising since the last time she was on the floor. They're was a sink and a toilet and a small window at the very top, unreachable.

Marium clenched her head, the pain throbbing fully now through her entire body. She heard a rustle and looked up slowly to see a mariachi band standing watching her.

She stared back at them not believing what she was seeing. Was she delusional? "Aruba!" The man said and together the mariachi band started playing a song very loudly.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Marium yelled loudly over the band who was still playing loudly. The mariachi band stopped playing eventually and bowed their head. "Wow yeah okay bow while I'm sitting here with a headache."

She watched as one of the men held keys in their hand and opened her jail cell. She got up excited, were they letting her go? The man opened his hand and gestures toward the other man who handed him something.

"What do you have there?" Marium said looking down at the man's hand. The man raised an eyebrow "you wanna see?" He had a Mexican accent, Marium noticed. She nodded and then watched as a man hurled a tambourine at her.

It hit her straight on the forehead, immediately knocking her out. She knew this because next thing she knew she was in a fully white room, with nothing for miles.

Wait..was that someone there? "Is that you band player? IM GONNA STRANGLE YOU!" The figure turned around and Marium immediately wished she were anywhere but here.

"Marium?" Rayyana asked with her eyes widened. "Oh I'm so glad you're alive!" Rayyana started running towards her but then Marium turned around and ran away from her.

"Wh-COME BACK!" Rayyana yelled still chasing Marium. "This is a nightmare, this has to be!" Marium chanted to herself still running.

But how long could she run? She eventually started slowing down and watched in horror as Rayyana showed up behind her, clamping a hand on her shoulder. "What the fuck dude?" Rayyana asked also panting hard.

"Why are you in my dream?" Marium asked "your dream? Bitch this is my dream." Marium shook her head "nuh uh."

"The fuck you mean Nuh uh?"

"Woahhh this is weird right Fatima?" Marium and Rayyana both turned to where now Fatima and Rida stood. Rida was looking around while Fatima was standing there with her arms crossed "I'm still not talking to you."

"What the fuck?" Marium said a little too loudly cause both Rida and Fatima walked closer towards where Rayyana and Marium stood.

"Rayyana! Where the fuck are you? Everyone's looking for you." Rida asked Rayyana who in return stuttered I-uh..."

"You aren't back at the palace?" Marium asked Rayyana. She sighed "no. I left to go and find you." She turned to Marium with a smile "and I found you!"

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"No."

"Shut up. Anyway, where the hell are you?!" Good question, Marium had no idea. "I'm in a dungeon with a bed, a sink, and a toilet..oh and a window at the very top."